Not to be confused with albedo.
- beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem
- jubeat plus music pack 20
- jubeat plus (Android) KONAMI music pack 03
- jukebeat KONAMI music pack 12
- REFLEC BEAT limelight
- REFLEC BEAT plus MUSIC PACK 31
- REFLEC BEAT + KONAMI MUSIC PACK 23
Song Connections / Remixes
- A re-arranged version of ALBIDA appears in the beatmania IIDX and REFLEC BEAT series.
- A remix of ALBIDA by 無力P, titled ALBIDA Powerless Mix, appears in SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH.
- A portion of the melody is identical to Anisakis -somatic mutation type"Forza"-, though in a different musical key.
- ALBIDA can be played from jubeat ripples APPEND to copious APPEND with an e-AMUSEMENT PASS.
- In jubeat saucer, it can be unlocked via the bistro saucer unlocking event.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from April 23rd, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it is part of the Step unlocking system, unlockable by reaching Step Level 38.
- As of jubeat Qubell, it is available by default by playing with an e-amusement pass.
- ALBIDA was the last KONAMI original from jubeat ripples APPEND to appear in jubeat plus, appearing in music pack 20.
- ALBIDA received a BEGINNER chart in beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle.
- ALBIDA is the fourth and last FINAL ROUND song of REFLEC BEAT limelight. The prerequisites to unlock it are:
- Complete jubeat Glass Stage 3.
- Unlock Castle on the Moon.
- Once having played ALBIDA several times in its FINAL ROUND status, it will be unlocked indefinitely.
- In REFLEC BEAT colette, ALBIDA is unlocked by reaching the Goal of Pastel Adventure in the jubeat Mountain unlock system. It is the final unlock in the jubeat Mountain unlock system.
- From REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! to REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA 2, ALBIDA was playable by default.
- ALBIDA was added to beatmania IIDX INFINITAS on June 7th, 2017 as part of the June 2017 Basic Subscription Monthly Songs.
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, ALBIDA was revived on November 15th, 2018.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem||-||6||10||12||6||9||11|
|beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle→Present||3||6||10||12||6||9||11|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||6||10||12||6||9||11|
|jubeat ripples APPEND→clan||5||7||10|
|jubeat plus (Android)||5||7||10|
|REFLEC BEAT limelight→groovin'!! Upper||5||8||10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA→VOLZZA 2||5||8||11||-|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||5||8||11||-|
|REFLEC BEAT +||5||8||10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||7||10||13||-|