Genre: MIXTURAL (ミクスチュアル)
pop'n music Character: MZD 
pop'n music Background: e-motion (pop'n music)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania THE FINAL / beatmania III THE FINAL
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- COREDESAT is a medley of CORE-DES, DESAT, and SWAD, which respectively are the opening themes of beatmania CORE REMIX, beatmania 7thMIX -keepin' evolution-, and beatmania THE FINAL.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- The last part of COREDESAT's movie in beatmania THE FINAL shows the logo of every beatmania arcade game (save for beatmania featuring DREAMS COME TRUE.)
- COREDESAT was added to pop'n music 9 on March 19th, 2003 via ee'MALL.
- COREDESAT's character from pop'n music 9 to 13 カーニバル was MZD [7-2P]. This was changed in pop'n music 14 FEVER!, where the character was 鬼-BE [13-2P], and later in pop'n music 17 THE MOVIE, it was changed again to MZD .
- Before the 2003.05.28 version of ee'MALL, COREDESAT used the pop'n music background of テレビ映画「吉宗評判記暴れん坊将軍」BGM (pop'n music 6).
- Before pop'n music 14 FEVER!, COREDESAT's songwheel genre was COREDESAT.
- COREDESAT was removed from the BEMANI category in pop'n music Sunny Park.
- It returned to the BEMANI category in pop'n music éclale.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania difficulty rated from 1 to 9.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from KANI KANI CRAB, Pop'n Music Fever and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania THE FINAL||5||6||-||6||7||-|
|beatmania III THE FINAL||5||6||-||5||6||-|
|pop'n music 9→13 カーニバル (via ee'MALL)||10||14||30||34||12||13|
|pop'n music 14 FEVER!→15 ADVENTURE||10||14||30||34||12||13|
|pop'n music 16 PARTY♪→20 fantasia||10||14||30||↓32||12||13|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||20||36||38||12||13|
|pop'n music 14 FEVER! CS||10||14||30||32||12||13|