Electro Tuned(the SubS mix)
Electro Tuned(the SubS mix)
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of Electro Tuned(the SubS mix), simply titled electro tuned, can be found on TaQ's bounce connected album.
- The sample at the beginning of Electro Tuned(the SubS mix) ("... some knocks, some disappointments, when sadness comes...") is from U.S. President Richard Nixon's farewell speech to the White House staff on August 9th, 1974.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- "the SubS mix" is a reference to one of TaQ's closest friends from Germany, who goes by the name DJ SubSimon.
- According to an interview with TaQ, Electro Tuned(the SubS mix) was his first song produced for BEMANI .
- Electro Tuned(the SubS mix)'s beatmania IIDX charts were made by TaQ himself.
- The notes at measures 29 to 30 of all of its charts (except BEGINNER) spell KONAMI (コナミ) in katakana.
- Electro Tuned(the SubS mix) received LIGHT charts in beatmania IIDX 3rd style.
- An unused, slightly overwritten banner for Electro Tuned(the SubS mix) can be found in the DanceDanceRevolution 5thMIX data.
- Electro Tuned(the SubS mix) received a new banner in DDRMAX -DanceDanceRevolution-.
- Electro Tuned(the SubS mix)'s original background reuses the artwork of LIVIN' LA VIDA LOCA, an unreleased license from DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX PLUS.
- Electro Tuned(the SubS mix) received a BEGINNER chart and new graphics in Dancing Stage EuroMIX2.
- In the DanceDanceRevolution series, Electro Tuned(the SubS mix) was notable for containing an offsync measure. This was fixed in DanceDanceRevolution X, by shifting the notes at the beginning of the song a half beat earlier and removing a BPM change.
- From DanceDanceRevolution X2 onwards, the DanceDanceRevolution series displays Electro Tuned(the SubS mix)'s title as Electro Tuned ( the SubS mix ).
Song Production Information
This is mid-tempo big beat. It feels like trance music from an Arabian point of view. This song is really cool. I think the IIDX techno fans will really like it! What do you think of the note sequence in the middle of the song!?
CS Information Data
You have unlocked the song "Electro Tuned(the SubS mix)" by TaQ. This song is packed with awesome breakbeat sounds straight from the underground dance scene.
Video Production Information
The video for this song is a generic video for our techno songs. GOLI put a lot of pressure on me to make it feel like something that would actually play at a club event, so I wanted to come up with a challenge to take away my worries. We had materials for the animations that come up through the song, controlled in realtime by the player like a real VJ, that were not done specifically for any song or tempo, so we put some thought into how to take one of them and finish it in a distinctive fashion. The process of getting this done made even the severe GOLI understand how hard this is. (He even did the typography for this video. He's actually a really good guy.) I think this sort of image helps give us a certain edge among commercial arcade games.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated 1 to 7 in 2nd style through 4th style, 1 to 7+ in 5th and 9th style, 1 to 8 in 10th style, 1 to 8+ in 11 IIDX RED, and 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onward.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from the original game to 2ndMIX rated from 1 to 8, 2ndMIX CLUB through 5thMIX (and the Solo games) rated from 1 to 9, 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
Charts in DanceDanceRevolution Classroom Edition are auto generated, no difficulty ratings are available for this game.
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 2nd style||-||-||5||N/A||-||-||5||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 3rd style→4th style||-||4||5||N/A||-||4||5||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 5th style||-||4||5||N/A||-||↑6||↑7||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 9th style→11 IIDX RED||-||4||5||N/A||-||↓5||↑7||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→14 GOLD||-||4||5||6||-||↑6||↑8||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS→Present||-||4||5||6||-||6||↑9||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 3rd style CS||-||4||5||5||-||4||5||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY CS||2||4||5||6||-||6||8||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST||2||4||5||6||-||6||9||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||4||5||6||-||-||-||-||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||101 / 0||179 / 0||268 / 0||349 / 0||- / - / -||168 / 0||248 / 0||305 / 0||- / - / -|
|Dancing Stage EuroMIX2||1||5||6||9||-||4||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution 5thMIX CS||-||5||6||9||-||4||6||8||-|
|DDRMAX CS US||-||5||6||9||-||4||6||8||-|
|Dancing Stage Fever (PS2)||1||5||6||9||-||4||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX / Dancing Stage Unleashed||-||5||6||9||-||4||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution Classroom Edition||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||-||N/A||N/A||N/A||-|