Heaven is a '57 metallic gray ~gimmix~
Heaven is a '57 metallic gray ～gimmix～
Artist: Hiro feat. Sweet little 30's
Composition: Hideyuki Ono
Arrangement: Kazuhiro Senoo
Lyrics/Vocals: Thomas Howard Lichtenstein
Jacket design: moroEX
First Music Game Appearance: Dance Maniax
Other Music Game Appearances:
I'm a cool cat making waves all over town. When they see me comin', everybody's heads turn 'round. With my twin cam, dual exhaust, and my ragtop do-o-o-wn!! I'm a ladies' man, just a turbo nitrous freak. I'll blow your doors off any day of the week. With my tail-finned bumper chrome, I'm a LIGHTNING STREAK! Heaven is a '57 metallic gray! Nobody get in my way! Heaven is a '57 metallic gray!! Ye-a-ah!
Song Connections / Remixes
- Heaven is a '57 metallic gray ～gimmix～ is a remix of Heaven is a '57 metallic gray, from drummania / GUITARFREAKS 2ndMIX.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- Heaven is a '57 metallic gray (gimmix) is one of the 4th PASS hidden songs of DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME.
- Both Heaven is a '57 metallic gray ～gimmix～ and I'M GONNA GET YOU! being crossed over mark Kazuhiro Senoo's first appearance in the DanceDanceRevolution series.
- The characters in Heaven is a '57 metallic gray ～gimmix～'s graphics and video earlier appeared as characters in some KEYBOARDMANIA 3rdMIX videos, namely Illegally Sane.
- Heaven is a '57 metallic gray ～gimmix～ received a Double BEGINNER chart in DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX2.
- Heaven is a '57 metallic gray ～gimmix～ received a unique video in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME2. This video was carried to the arcade releases in DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA.
- In the arcade releases, this video plays full-screen, eliminating on-screen dancers.
- Before DanceDanceRevolution X2, Heaven is a '57 metallic gray ～gimmix～'s title was Heaven is a '57 metallic gray (gimmix).
- Though Heaven is a '57 metallic gray ～gimmix～'s BPM has always been displayed as 190, it actually contains BPM changes, both in the DanceDanceRevolution and Dance Maniax series:
- Dance Maniax: 190→95→190.
- DanceDanceRevolution: 190→63.333→190→95→190.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards.
Dance Maniax difficulty rated from 1 to 8 in the first game, and up to 9 in 2ndMIX onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||108 / 0||144 / 3||226 / 7||299 / 19||- / - / -||173 / 2||245 / 10||327 / 12||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME CS JP||2||4||6||8||-||4||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX / Dancing Stage Unleashed DLC||-||4||6||8||-||4||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX2 / Dancing Stage Unleashed2 DLC||N/A||4||6||8||-||4||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX3 / Dancing Stage Unleashed3 DLC||N/A||4||6||8||-||4||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX4 DLC||N/A||4||6||8||-||4||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME2 / Dancing Stage Max||2||4||6||8||-||4||6||8||-|
|Dance Maniax→2ndMIX append JPARADISE||5||8||5||6|