One More Reason
One More Reason
Song Connections / Remixes
- One More Reason is 10 BPM faster than GUHROOVY's previous jubeat song, Against the vulgar aggressor, continuing a tradition of each GUHROOVY speedcore song being 10 BPM faster than its predecessor.
- One More Reason is one of the unlocks of jubeat clan's Machi taikousen (街対抗戦) event. It could be unlocked from June 7th to July 11th, 2018.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART (note that unlike other songs, it cannot be obtained through Music Conduction).
- One More Reason was added as part of the clan kakumichi original characters & songs (clan各街オリジナルキャラクター＆楽曲) selection, in commemoration of jubeat's 10th anniversary. Its theme is "Greenesia Boys".
Song Production Information
G toda U toda H toda (hereinafter abbreviated)
Hi! I'm GUHROOVY! It seems there are many who don't know how to read it, so I'll let you know here again. It's read as "Groovy".
Well, this is my sixth time to provide a song to jubeat, and my fifth time with a speedcore song. Everyone wondered "Is this going to be 10 BPM faster again?", so according to that expectation, I increased the BPM by 10 from my previous work (sweats)
The song was finished in a slightly different way, to match the concept of this jubeat, so please try playing it!
Jacket Production Information
Congratulations on jubeat's 10th anniversary!
I'm very happy to participate in such a wonderful celebration.
With the theme of Greenesia, I drew an exotic boy and added elements of the bird god Garuda to an Indonesian dance costume.
It's a little dark image, but it was fun to draw so I'd appreciate if you like it!
Difficulty & Notecounts
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|GUHROOVY's SPEEDCORE series of songs|
|AIR RAID FROM THA UNDAGROUND - Beastie Starter - Stand Alone Beat Masta - Against the vulgar aggressor - One More Reason - RAISE YOUR HEADS UP|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.