Artist: tigerYAMATO with ultrabeatbox
Composition/Arrangement: tiger YAMATO
Length: 1:27 (beatmania IIDX NORMAL/HYPER, DanceDanceRevolution), 1:34 (beatmania IIDX ANOTHER)
VJ: VJ GYO (animations by GOLI)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 3rd style
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- R5's ANOTHER chart has a longer piano roll. This version of R5 is known as R5 (SKA-ANA MIX).
- R5's ANOTHER charts in the beatmania III series do not include the extended piano roll.
- R5, like most other tiger YAMATO rave songs, is named after Reo Nagumo's car projects.
- R5 is one of the first beatmania IIDX songs to have a Level 11 chart in Single Play mode (retroactively, as the 1-12 rating scale wouldn't be introduced until beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY). The other one is Holic, also debuting in the same game.
- In the beatmania III, DanceDanceRevolution, and beatmania IIDX games prior to beatmania IIDX 7th style, R5's artist was tiger YAMATO with ultrabeatbox.
- R5's overlays were removed from the beatmania IIDX arcade games as of beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro due to technical issues.
- R5 was added to beatmania IIDX INFINITAS on November 9th, 2016 as part of the November 2016 Basic Subscription Monthly Songs.
- From August 2017, it can be purchased with BITs.
- From April 20th, 2022, it is available by default in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS (2020).
Song Production Information
Silence kept that tiger safe, and he finally returned home.
For the sake of getting tired of fans waiting for him, while fearing getting startled, I will take upon writing a comment for him about this song.
"This is, my Gratts* of Shakotan Circuit, which broke while crossing the shoulder of a road, that represents the sadness in this song. This song, rather than RAVE, is more of a Cyber-Chic feel. tigerYAMATO fans have been requesting the sequel to R3. For the sake of that boy, this song has been arranged. It is been a highly enjoyable song to make.
(* Nissan Gloria Gran Turismo)
Video Production Information
Wow, is that so, Mr. tiger... please excuse me, but it is far beyond my power.
dj TAKA, hearing your comment was slow. I was assigned to design a techno movie! It is so different... Seriously, it is really crazy, Hey!
(For the time being, tiger wandered outside. He caught two people, in spite of not catching anything in the recent times.)
Please trust me next time!
I will practice better!
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania difficulty rated from 1 to 9.
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated 1 to 7 from 3rd style through 4th style, 1 to 7+ in 5th through 9th style, 1 to 8 in 10th style, 1 to 8+ in 11 IIDX RED, and 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onward.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from KANI KANI CRAB.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania III APPEND CORE REMIX→THE FINAL||5||6||8||5||6||8|
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 3rd style→11 IIDX RED||-||5||7||N/A||-||5||7||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→Present||-||5||↑8||11||-||5||↑8||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 3rd style CS||-||5||7||7||-||5||7||7||-|
|beatmania IIDX 6th style CS||2||5||7||7||-||5||7||7||-|
|beatmania IIDX 8th style CS||1||5||7||7||-||5||7||7||-|
|beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD CS||3||5||8||11||-||5||8||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||5||8||11||-||5||8||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||5||8||11||-||-||-||-||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||78 / 0||187 / 49||268 / 41||380 / 16||- / - / -||201 / 49||268 / 41||380 / 15||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX2 / Dancing Stage Unleashed2 DLC||N/A||4||7||9||-||5||7||9||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX3 / Dancing Stage Unleashed3 DLC||N/A||4||7||9||-||5||7||9||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX4 DLC||N/A||4||7||9||-||5||7||9||-|
|tiger YAMATO's RAVE series|
|R3 - R5 - R壱萬 - Y31 - 2002 - V35 - R2|