Artist: AVENGED SEVENFOLD
Composition/Lyrics/Drums: The Rev
Vocals: M. Shadows
Guitars: Zacky Vengeance, Synyster Gates
Bass: Johnny Christ
Album: ALMOST EASY (2007)
First Music Game Appearance: GuitarFreaks V5 & DrumMania V5 Rock to Infinity
Other Music Game Appearances:
I feel insane every single time I'm asked to compromise Cause I'm afraid and stuck in my ways And that's the way it stays So how long did I expect love to outweigh ignorance? By that look on your face I may have forced the scale to tip I'm not insane, I'm not insane I'm not insane, I'm not - not insane (Mother) Come back to me, it's almost easy (Said it all) Come back again, it's almost easy (You'll learn your lesson) Come back to me, it's almost easy (Still you'll fall) Come back again, it's almost easy
Song Connections / Remixes
- A slightly rearranged version of ALMOST EASY, titled Almost Easy - Chris Lord-Alge Mix, appears on Avenged Sevenfold's Diamonds in the Rough album.
- ALMOST EASY first released as a single and later appeared on AVENGED SEVENFOLD's self-titled album on October 2007.
- ALMOST EASY appears on the game Need For Speed Pro Street, along with GuitarFreaks & DrumMania licensed songs A Blast Beat and Odio Odio Odio Sorry C. Coincidentally, all three songs were removed from GuitarFreaksXG2 & DrumManiaXG2 and GuitarFreaks V8 & DrumMania V8.
- ALMOST EASY's BPM is displayed in-game as 166, but its actual BPM is 175.
- ALMOST EASY is available for play in GuitarFreaksXG & DrumManiaXG as an unlockable song in JukeBox #1 (March 10th, 2010).
- As of April 23rd, 2010, it has been automatically unlocked into Standard Mode.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
GF/DM difficulty rated from 1 to 99.
GF/DM XG and GITADORA difficulty rated from 0.00 to 9.99. (Arcade ratings obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
XG & GITADORA Series