Composition/Arrangement: Tomoyuki Uchida
BPM: 40-148 (beatmania IIDX), 70-148 (pop'n music)
Genre: INSTRUMENTAL (インストゥルメンタル)
pop'n music Character: Poet [3-2P]
pop'n music Background: Atlantic Spotted Dolphin (pop'n music 10)
VJ: VJ GYO
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 8th style
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- A remastered and extended version of airflow, titled airflow【2020 Re:build】, was uploaded by Tomoyuki Uchida to his YouTube channel.
- A vocal, guitar folk arrangement of airflow by Tomoyuki Uchida and sung by his brother Hiroyuki under their ウッチーズバンド alias, titled airflow -dreaming of the sky-, appears on the beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE exclusive album BEMANI曲をバンドで演奏してみた.
- A short version of airflow -dreaming of the sky-, titled airflow -dreaming of the sky- Game Edition, appears as a playable song in beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- The girl in airflow's name is Tomo (トモ), according to VJ GYO on this 8th style Q&A (archived).
- airflow was added to pop'n music 10 on February 4th, 2004 via ee'MALL 2nd avenue.
- Before pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE, airflow's songwheel genre was airflow.
- airflow's songwheel genre was typoed as インストゥルメント in pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE's mobile website.
- In pop'n music, airflow is infamous for its weird timing.
- airflow also appears as one of the background music selectable to play during Accel Rave Time (アクセルレイブタイム) in SEVEN'S BEAT (セブンスビート), a KONAMI medal redemption game.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 7+ in 8th and 9th style, 1 to 8 in 10th style, 1 to 8+ in 11 IIDX RED, and 1 to 12 from 12 HAPPY SKY onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
ポップンリズミン difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and Pop'n Music Fever.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 8th style→11 IIDX RED||-||3||5||N/A||-||3||5||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→14 GOLD||-||3||5||7||-||3||5||7||-|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS→18 Resort Anthem||-||3||↓4||7||-||3||↑6||7||-|
|beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle→Present||-||3||↑5||7||-||3||6||7||-|
|beatmania IIDX 8th style CS||1||3||4||4||-||3||5||5||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY CS||※1||3||4||7||-||3||5||7||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||3||5||7||-||3||6||7||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||3||5||7||-||-||-||-||-|
※ Denotes chart has been revised from its earlier BEGINNER chart (total notes: 93).
|pop'n music 10→13 カーニバル (via ee'MALL)||10||15||24||32||12||15|
|pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE→20 fantasia||10||15||24||32||12||15|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||21||30||38||12||15|
|pop'n music 12 いろは CS||10||15||24||32||12||15|