Artist: Juliet Roberts
Composition/Lyrics: Donna Summer, Eddie Hokenson, Bruce Sudano, Joe "Bean" Esposito
Arrangement/Producer: Danny D
Vocals: Juliet Roberts
Album: Bad Girls (1998)
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution 2ndMIX
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Bad girls Talking about the sad girls Sad girls Talking about bad girls, yeah See them out on the street at night, walkin' Picking up on all kinds of strangers If the price is right You can score If you're pocket's nice But you want a good time You ask yourself who they are Like everybody else, they wanna be a star Bad girls, sad girls You such a dirty bad girl Beep-Beep uh uh You bad girl you sad girl You such a dirty bad girl Beep-Beep uh uh
Song Connections / Remixes
- BAD GIRLS is a house cover of Bad Girls by Donna Summer.
- An 8-bit arrangement of BAD GIRLS appears in DanceDanceRevolution GB.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- From DanceDanceRevolution 2ndMIX LINK VERSION through 4thMIX PLUS, BAD GIRLS was labeled under the ZIPmania II album.
- It's also under that label on the 2ndMIX MODE side of DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX.
- In the original release of DanceDanceRevolution 2ndMIX, BAD GIRLS used a generic Dancemania label, as the ZIPmania II album was not released yet.
- Graphical and chart data for BAD GIRLS can be found unused in DanceDanceRevolution CS (North America), including a different BEGINNER chart.
- Its background is an unique, censored variant that removes the revolver.
- BAD GIRLS received a Double MANIAC chart in DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX.
- In DanceDanceRevolution GB, BAD GIRLS runs at 120 BPM.
- BAD GIRLS received BEGINNER and CHALLENGE charts in DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX.
- BAD GIRLS received a new jacket in DanceDanceRevolution (2013), based on its old background instead of its CD image.
- BAD GIRLS was not included in the North American location test of DanceDanceRevolution (2014).
- BAD GIRLS was removed from DanceDanceRevolution A on May 30th, 2016.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from the original game to 2ndMIX rated from 1 to 8, 2ndMIX CLUB through 5thMIX (and the Solo games) rated from 1 to 9, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||48 / 0||96 / 0||144 / 0||194 / 0||248 / 0 / 0||116 / 0||150 / 0||175 / 0||252 / 0 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution 2ndMIX→3rdMIX PLUS||-||2||4||5||-||3||4||-||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX→4thMIX PLUS||-||2||4||5||-||3||4||6||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX→A||2||4||6||8||11||5||7||8||11|
|DanceDanceRevolution CS (North America) (unused)||⁑N/A||⁑N/A||⁑N/A||⁑N/A||-||⁑N/A||⁑N/A||⁑N/A||-|
⁑ Denotes chart is unused and cannot be accessed through normal gameplay. (Single BEGINNER total notes: 65)
|DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX Solo→4thMIX PLUS Solo||3||5||6|