Artist: Fuzita Blender
Composition/Arrangement: Fuzita Blender
Genre: BIG BEAT
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 7th style
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- Both Cheer Train and New York mark Takeshi Fujita's first and only appearance in BEMANI.
- Cheer Train's video features shiroro.
- Cheer Train's Double ANOTHER chart is noted as being particularly difficult to play, because the player often has to scratch and press keys on both sides simultaneously.
- Cheer Train also appears as one of the background music selectable to play during Accel Rave Time (アクセルレイブタイム) in SEVEN'S BEAT (セブンスビート), a KONAMI medal redemption game.
Song Production Information
This is Cheer Train, with its cute piano.
When I listen to Fuzita Blender's songs, there's something academic even in the newest works.
It may be cute, but you may find the gameplay for it surprisingly difficult. Actually, it seems like everything has gotten harder lately.
Video Production Information
At last the owls have come out. The idea for this video came to me while I was giving a simple toast to my grandmother in the middle of a rice crop in Niigata. The Cheer Train keeps on running towards victory, so the owls won't give up.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated 1 to 7+ from 7th through 9th style, 1 to 8 in 10th style, 1 to 8+ in IIDX RED, and from 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards.
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 7th style→10th style||-||3||5||N/A||-||3||5||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED||-||↑4||5||N/A||-||3||5||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→14 GOLD||-||↑5||↑6||9||-||↑4||5||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS→Present||-||5||6||9||-||4||↑6||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 7th style CS||2||3||5||5||-||3||5||5||-|