Artist: 阿部靖広 feat. Strawberry Wink
Composition/Arrangement: Yasuhiro Abe
Vocals: Miyako Hagiwara
Jacket design: T田
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution (2014)
Other Music Game Appearances:
- ミライダガッキ FutureTomTom Ver.2
Song Connections / Remixes
- ちゅ～いん☆バニー is one of the unlockable songs of DanceDanceRevolution (2014)'s EXTRA ATTACK unlocking system. It was added on June 5th, 2014.
- From December 17th, 2015 onwards, ちゅ～いん☆バニー has been automatically unlocked for all players.
- ちゅ～いん☆バニー is Yasuhiro Abe's first DanceDanceRevolution original song since DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2's dream of love and volcano.
- ちゅ～いん☆バニー was first listed on the JASRAC database for around one year before it finally appeared as a playable song.
- ちゅ～いん☆バニー received CHALLENGE charts as part of the 鬼のEXTRA ATTACK (Oni no EXTRA ATTACK) event of DanceDanceRevolution (2014). These charts were unlockable from August 15th, 2014, to September 12th, 2014.
- From July 16th, 2015 to December 16th, 2015, these charts could be unlocked again via EXTRA ATTACK.
- From December 17th, 2015 onwards, these charts have been automatically unlocked for all players.
Song Production Information
The concept is "a fantastic anime song"!
I built the melody while thinking about a story myself.
I used to watch old anime frequently and singing their songs as well, so I was able to making the song while remembering with such a nostalgic feeling.
The phrase that you remember by listening the song once is the key!
I did not know who to select as a vocalist this time.
She has sung some other songs, so that student "Miya" matches this song is perfect!
Miya's high tension vocals and dialogue are essential!
First impression when I got the song was that it was a pop song that embraced a nostalgic atmosphere somehow.
I felt excited as if I was a child dreaming of adventure and transformations.
About the image, it is something like a fairy tale or Alice in Wonderland.
However, as there is progression on the melody for the last part, I thought that it could represent the middle point between being an adult or a children.
What is important is how to express the world view with simple words and without disturbing the song itself, right? That is the point.
I am Miya, main vocalist of this song.
I talked a lot in this cute and energetic song, so I am sure you can have fun dancing!
Please play it☆
Everyone, together~, chu~in! Bunny☆bunny!! (p`・ω・´q)
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||96 / 0||153 / 11||238 / 18||314 / 10||323 / 19 / 52||136 / 8||242 / 15||305 / 10||322 / 17 / 52|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.