Artist: ナヤ～ン with 樽木栄一郎
Composition/Arrangement: Hiroki Koga
Lyrics/Vocals: Eiichiro Taruki
pop'n music Genre: Urban Blues (アーバンブルース)
pop'n music Character: Paul [CS5-2P]
pop'n music Background: 愛を探そう (pop'n music 3)
First Music Game Appearance: ee'MALL
Other Music Game Appearances:
I just want to say "Yeah, that's gone" You know it's true. But pretend it's not that way. I wanna be lonely and free. I've got the job done. And check out the reflection in my eyes. Would you look at me! Tell you everything. I can blow it off. So I can be for you what you want to see yeah!
Song Connections / Remixes
- Entrance marks the first and only song featuring vocals by Eiichiro Taruki on the pop'n music series.
- It's also Eiichiro Taruki's only BEMANI song that is not composed by himself.
- It's also his only song sung entirely in English.
- Entrance was added to pop'n music 9 on March 19th, 2003 via ee'MALL.
- In the ee'MALL location tests, Entrance's character was Teruo [7-2P]. While on the 2003.03.18 version of ee'MALL, Entrance's character was changed to Paul [CS5-2P], and it was changed on the 2003.03.28 version to Teruo again (like on the ee'MALL location tests). This change remained until pop'n music 14 FEVER!, when it was changed to Paul again.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|pop'n music 9→13 カーニバル (via ee'MALL)||12||18||29||-||16||22|
|pop'n music 14 FEVER!→16 PARTY♪||12||↓16||↓28||-||16||22|
|pop'n music 14 FEVER! CS||12||16||28||-||16||22|