Genre: MIXTURAL (ミクスチュアル)
pop'n music Character: MZD 
pop'n music Background: e-motion (pop'n music)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania THE FINAL / beatmania III THE FINAL
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- COREDESAT is a medley of CORE-DES, DESAT, and SWAD, which respectively are the opening themes of beatmania CORE REMIX, beatmania 7thMIX -keepin' evolution-, and beatmania THE FINAL.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- The last few seconds of COREDESAT are also used as the title screen music for beatmania THE FINAL.
- The last part of COREDESAT's movie in beatmania THE FINAL shows the logo of every beatmania arcade game (save for beatmania featuring DREAMS COME TRUE).
- COREDESAT was added to pop'n music 9 on March 19th, 2003 via ee'MALL.
- COREDESAT's character from pop'n music 9 to 13 カーニバル was MZD [7-2P]. This was changed in pop'n music 14 FEVER!, where the character was 鬼-BE [13-2P], and later in pop'n music 17 THE MOVIE, it was changed again to MZD .
- Before the 2003.05.28 version of ee'MALL, COREDESAT used the pop'n music background of テレビ映画「吉宗評判記暴れん坊将軍」BGM (pop'n music 6).
- Before pop'n music 14 FEVER!, COREDESAT's songwheel genre was COREDESAT.
- COREDESAT was removed from the BEMANI category in pop'n music Sunny Park.
- It returned to the BEMANI category in pop'n music éclale.
Song Production Information
It's an explosion of my opening themes, which could be called the culmination of my fierce chaotic sounds, plus D-crew's electronic SWAD uheuhe.
In particular, I took apart CORE-DES, put it back together again, and amped up the fierce sounds to be even fiercer uhe.
Call it self-indulgent, call it whatever, but I do things my way and my way only.
All of you uhhhhe-ers who get to play this song are lucky uhe.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania difficulty rated from 1 to 9.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from KANI KANI CRAB, Pop'n Music Fever and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania THE FINAL||5||6||-||6||7||-|
|beatmania III THE FINAL||5||6||-||5||6||-|
|pop'n music 9→13 カーニバル (via ee'MALL)||10||14||30||34||12||13|
|pop'n music 14 FEVER!→15 ADVENTURE||10||14||30||34||12||13|
|pop'n music 16 PARTY♪→20 fantasia||10||14||30||↓32||12||13|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||20||36||38||12||13|
|pop'n music 14 FEVER! CS||10||14||30||32||12||13|