Artist: dj Killer
Composition/Arrangement: dj Killer
VJ: VJ GYO (overlays by MAYA)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of GENOCIDE, titled GENOCIDE <Version 666>, appears on Tatsh's MATERIAL album.
- GENOCIDE is the EXTRA STAGE of beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED. When one achieves a rank of AA or higher on three randomly selected ANOTHER difficulty songs, the menu enters GENOCIDE MODE. A loop of GENOCIDE is played instead of the standard menu music, and the core in the background is highly animated.
- GENOCIDE's overlays features the debut of Killer.
- GENOCIDE lost its unique title card in beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro.
- GENOCIDE was added to beatmania IIDX INFINITAS on August 7th, 2019 as part of the August 2019 Basic Subscription Monthly Songs.
- From June 2nd, 2021 in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS (2020), it can be purchased with BITs.
Song Production Information
This is an aggressive drum'n'bass track that represents sadness and the possession of great amounts of weapons of mass destruction. I also put care into the another version of the song, so I want players confident enough to try it to challenge themselves with the another.
from dj Killer=Tatsuya "Tatsh" Shimizu
Video Production Information
The instant I heard the demo of this song I was taken in by its intensity. Truly, this is GENOCIDE.
For this song I drew an "other self" for Tatsh, the battle-hardened dj Killer. His face, anyway ...
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated 1 to 8+ in IIDX RED, and from 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards.
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED||-||6||8+||N/A||-||6||8+||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→Present||-||6||↑10||11||-||6||↑12||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS||3||6||8+||8+||-||6||8+||8+||-|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST||3||6||10||11||-||6||12||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||6||10||11||-||6||12||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||6||10||11||-||-||-||-||-|