This page is for the DanceDanceRevolution X song titled Inspiration. For the DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE3 song of the same title, please see Inspiration (Togo Project feat. Mayumi).
Artist: DKC Crew
Composition: Kirin Ahstar
Arrangement: Drew K Campbell
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution X
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
It's irreversible, the sun will rise tomorrow It's all I'm asking for, my inspiration follows And I don't care what you think cuz I'm gonna due what I came to do And if I have to chase you down you know I will Cuz this time we both know that I'm gonna win It's irreversible, the sun will rise tomorrow It's all I'm asking for, my inspiration follows It's irreversible, the sun will rise tomorrow It's all I'm asking for, my inspiration follows Inspiration follows... my inspiration follows
Song Connections / Remixes
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- Both Inspiration and Taj He Spitz mark Drew Campbell's debut in an arcade BEMANI game.
- Both songs also mark his first use of his DKC Crew alias in BEMANI.
- On the DanceDanceRevolution X location tests, Inspiration's title in the banner was misspelled as Inspriration. This was corrected on the final release of the game, and on every CS release.
- When Inspiration is played in the arcade releases and DanceDanceRevolution GRAND PRIX, the characters dance a special choreography instead of a random one.
- Inspiration appears as downloadable content for DanceDanceRevolution S+, in the DDR X Mega Hit Pack 4.
- Inspiration is used as background music in a mission on the KONAMI arcade game ROAD FIGHTERS (ロードファイターズ).
- Inspiration is available in DanceDanceRevolution GRAND PRIX's GRAND PRIX mode from July 20th, 2022, by purchasing the GRAND PRIX music pack vol.8 (グランプリ楽曲パック vol.8).
- Inspiration's background dance stage was changed from CRYSTALDIUM to CYBER in DanceDanceRevolution GRAND PRIX and DanceDanceRevolution A3.
Song Production Information
"The song Inspiration came in stages for me. Originally composed as an entirely different song, I had to re-write the lyrics to match the build about half way through composition. The song changed completely but still kept the same base idea and the word 'Inspiration'. Once I got a structure and vocals I felt good about I added tons of harmonies to the voice and had fun arranging the music."
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||82 / 0||139 / 4||188 / 10||255 / 14||- / - / -||132 / 4||183 / 13||261 / 10||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution X location test||2||5||7||9||-||5||6||9||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX→Present||3||5||7||8||-||↓4||6||9||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution X CS NA||2||5||7||9||-||5||6||9||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution X CS JP||3||5||7||9||-||5||6||9||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution GRAND PRIX||3||5||7||8||-||4||6||9||-|