Keep it-Akiba koubou mix-
Artist: DJ Command feat.NAGISA
Composition/Arrangement: DJ Command
VJ: VJ GYO (generic in beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS→18 Resort Anthem, full video in beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle→Present)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
光のない 暗闇の中に 立ちすくんでた 失うもの なんてもうないと思う心 果てなく続く 道の先に 何があっても 戦い続ける勇気ください keep it going my way 君を守り抜くから keep it going your way 僕を信じていて keep it going my way 必ず辿り着くため keep it going your way 永遠に走り続ける
Song Connections / Remixes
- Keep it-秋葉工房mix- marks DJ Command's first BEMANI song.
- Keep it-秋葉工房mix-'s title translates as "Keep it -Akiba Studio mix-"; "Akiba" is short for "Akihabara", a district in Tokyo.
- Keep it-秋葉工房mix- and MIRACLE MEETS received their own videos on the beatmania IIDX VISUAL EMOTIONS -SUPER BEST BOX- DVD set. Both videos were later added to the arcades in beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle.
- Keep it-秋葉工房mix- marked VJ GYO's last beatmania IIDX video for over four years.
- Keep it-秋葉工房mix- is used as background music in a mission on the KONAMI arcade game ROAD FIGHTERS (ロードファイターズ).
Song Production Information
I had an image of street racing, and decided to make a eurobeat song based upon this image.
The song I made was very powerful, thanks to the vocals of Miss NAGISA.
However, I do have a lot of fun making aggressive types of songs!
If you want to leave feedback to me, give me an e-mail or sign my guestbook and leave comments.
Eurobeat will continue on for a long time!
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS→Present||-||5||9||10||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||5||9||10||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||5||9||10||-||-||-||-||-|