Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Name: Kenji Ito (伊藤賢治)
- Birthdate: July 5th, 1968
- Likes: Listening to music, playing instruments, eating delicious foods, drinking
- Websites: http://www.gentleecho.net/ (Japanese), http://ito.cocoebiz.com/ (English, archived)
Kenji Ito is the chief composer for several Square Enix titles, most notably games in the SaGa series, with contributions on the Final Fantasy series, and other tenures on Idea Factory!, ATLUS, and DMM.com among many other companies.
He's known to have a more rock and orchestral approach to music, which is suited for RPGs.
- A character based on Kenji Ito, with his characteristic keytar, appears on the videogame Kamijigen Game Neptune V (神次元ゲイムネプテューヌV, also known as Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory).
- Kenji Ito composed the song Gustav Battle for SEGA's CHUNITHM.
- itoken / ITOKEN
|OVER THE LIMIT！||伊藤賢治||GuitarFreaks V6 & DrumMania V6 BLAZING!!!!||METALIC SAGA||✓||✓|
|Shake and Shout！！||伊藤賢治||GuitarFreaksXG & DrumManiaXG||-||✓||✓|
|Screaming Your Faith!!!||itoken vs. 96||GITADORA / REFLEC BEAT colette -Summer-||-||✓||-|
|AXEL BEAT||伊藤賢治||jubeat plus / REFLEC BEAT plus||-||✓||✓|
|バトル XIII||伊藤賢治||pop'n music 13 カーニバル||R-PLAY BATTLE||✓||✓|
|Dance to Blue||伊藤賢治||pop'n music 16 PARTY♪||SPANISH BALLAD||✓||✓|
|Maximum Beatissimo!!!!||ITOKEN vs. TATSUYA||REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||-||✓||?|