Kind Lady (interlude)
Kind Lady (interlude)
Composition/Arrangement: Sota Fujimori
Lyrics: Jonny Dynamite
Vocals: Erica Ash
First Music Game Appearance: DDRMAX2 -DanceDanceRevolution 7thMIX- CS
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
"Could you be, ... The kind of lady that I'm seeking? After all of this time could this be true love?" And she said "Boy you don't have to look no more. I'll give the... Love you need till ya' holler enough Guaranteed" "Not like the rest boy I'm a... Kind Lady You've been hurt but be sure, boy I am the cure And when you wake up late thinkin' it's a dream Just ask me boy you know you can count on me Believe me" Baby, this lady You know what you found in me Is a lady, Kind o'Lady That can give you what you need Baby, a Kind Lady That will never leave you lonely And just maybe, this lady Finally, you found me your Kind Lady
Song Connections / Remixes
- Kind Lady (interlude) is a vocal version of Kind Lady -interlude rough instrumental-, from the V-RARE SOUND TRACK CD.
- Kind Lady (interlude)'s background videos in DDRMAX2's Japanese and North American releases are direct rips of Kind Lady's background videos from DDRMAX -DanceDanceRevolution-.
- In turn, Kind Lady received different background videos in DDRMAX2 -DanceDanceRevolution-
- Kind Lady (interlude) appears as downloadable content for DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX2, in the Song Pack #8.
- It received a full set of charts in DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX2.
- These charts are a direct copy of DROP THE BOMB (SyS.F. Mix)'s charts up to measure 48.
- Its Double charts also appear in the data of the Japanese version of DDRMAX2 CS.
- Kind Lady (interlude) appeared on mock-up screenshots of DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA. However, it has never been in an arcade DanceDanceRevolution title.
Song Production Information
CS Information Data
You have unlocked the song "Kind lady(interlude)" by OKUYATOS. The original "Kind Lady" debuted on DDRMAX Dance Dance Revolution and this new "interlude" version expands on the great disco house and jazz fusion sounds. Be careful, the steps are more challenging than the original.
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2.
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||87 / 0||167 / 0||164 / 36||229 / 8||247 / 29 / 0||108 / 15||141 / 8||210 / 32||248 / 29 / 0|
|DDRMAX2 CS JP/US||-||-||-||-||8||⁑N/A||⁑N/A||⁑N/A||8|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX2 / Dancing Stage Unleashed2 DLC||N/A||4||6||7||-||4||5||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX3 / Dancing Stage Unleashed3 DLC||N/A||4||6||7||-||4||5||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX4 DLC||N/A||4||6||7||-||4||5||8||-|
⁑ Denotes chart is unused and cannot be accessed through normal gameplay.