pop'n music Genre: EUROPEAN BREAKCORE (ヨーロピアンブレイクコア)
pop'n music Character: Anne [SP]
pop'n CG design: shio
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music Sunny Park
Other Music Game Appearances:
- ポップンリズミン ポップンサニパパック2
Song Connections / Remixes
- Les Vague is one of the songs part of Phase 1 of the pop'n Walker (ポップンウォーカー) event. It could be unlocked in pop'n music Sunny Park from March 14th to July 2nd, 2013.
- From July 3rd, 2013, it could be unlocked in pop'n music Sunny Park through the WaiWai pop'n doubutsuen (わいわいポップン動物園) event.
- From July 9th, 2014, it could be unlocked in pop'n music ラピストリア via Story Mode.
- In pop'n music éclale, it could be purchased from the Star Factory shop for 60 lumina.
- As of pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢, it is available by default.
- Anne is the third character of the Magical 4 girls that has a song, after Quattro's SAMBA de ASPEL in pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET and SAN's 変幻自在 in pop'n music 20 fantasia.
- Anne's name sounds much like "un", which is the French word for "one".
- A 3P palette for Anne is available by inputting the code found at the back of the pop'n music card PI21R006/016. The code must be inputted at the final e-AMUSEMENT screen, where your already unlocked Secret Characters are shown.
- From pop'n music éclale onwards, this 3P palette is automatically available by unlocking Les Vague.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||28||41||46||15||22|