MIRU key way
MIRU key way
Album: Parsley (2009)
Genre: ELECTRO POP
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS
Other Music Game Appearances:
- DanceDanceRevolution S+ ARTIMAGE Artists Pack
「Take me the sky! I would like to Milky Way! Make me a smile! Happy my way! take me the sky! I would like to Milky Way! Make me a smile! Make me a blue bird !!」 口ずさむ アブラカタブラ 赤い門 開けゴマ オリオンに手紙を出して 夢の跡 走り出す 僕らを包む 虹の架け橋 光捉えて 止まった時を飛び越えて 鼻歌混じりの miru way いつだって空を泳いでる 雲に手が届くまで 鳥と遊びに出掛けよ 飛び立った大きな羽広げ いつだって夢を描いてる 柔らかな風がふく 僕の飛行機 Every dance! with me 星際のシャイン はみ出した夜をなぞる夢 2つ重なり合えば Every wonder miru key way
Song Connections / Remixes
- MIRU key way is the only new license introduced in beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS.
- Coincidentally, it's the only new SIRIUS song that does not appear on the iTunes release of the beatmania IIDX 17 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK album.
- MIRU key way was still playable during the location test version of beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro, but was removed from the final version of the game.
- MIRU key way has never been on a CS beatmania IIDX release.
- "MIRU key way" is play on the words "Miru" (見る, meaning "to see") and "Milky Way".
- MIRU key way also appears in SEGA's CHUNITHM STAR music game.
- Getting an ALL JUSTICE on the MASTER difficulty unlocks a title customization in the game, "SIRIUS".
- Its WORLD's END chart in CHUNITHM is a near-exact replication of its Single ANOTHER chart in beatmania IIDX.
Song Production Information
This is JaccaPoP. In the album "Parsley", we recorded a song called "MIRU key way".
This time we are able to participate in beatmania IIDX17.
Because this song was produced as a dance music song, whoever can play a perfect game, please try to play and sing!
MIRU is playing and singing, while D was determined to get everything right.
We made a few mistakes in the lyrics in the middle of the song. (laughs)
We hope to see you all again in beatmania!
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS→19 Lincle||2||4||6||9||-||4||6||8||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||? / ?||? / ?||? / ?||238 / 8||- / - / -||- / -||- / -||- / -||- / - / -|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.