Artist: Jimmy Weckl
Composition/Arrangement/All Instruments: Jimmy Weckl
Movie: Hitoshi NAKAMURA
First Music Game Appearance: drummania
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- In the early drummania games, Onion man's title was capitalized as ONION MAN.
- Onion man's BPM was incorrectly displayed as 113 from the original drummania to 3rdMIX, and as 65 in drummania 4thMIX and 5thMIX.
- Onion man's video was heavily modified after its first appearance in drummania, replacing most of the 3D scenes with 2D scenes, and changing most of the final part scenes.
- The robot that appears in Onion man's video, Tokoro10 (トコロ10), also appears in Look at me's video.
- Onion man was originally available as a prize in DrumMania V6's BATTLE MODE event. The song became available for purchase at the BATTLE ITEM COUNTER on September 21st, 2009.
- Onion man's ADVANCED chart was slightly modified in DrumMania V6, by removing a single snare drum note.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
※ Denotes chart has been revised from the old chart (total notes: 386).