Artist: platoniX (RB Style)
Composition: NAOKI MAEDA
Vocals: Junko Hirata
Movie: VJ GYO
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 10th style
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
退屈なEveryday(Everyday) いつも悩んで(Night&day) 明日の行方を一人で探し求めて 昨日と同じなら涙なんていらない きっと笑う事も出来ないままでいるから 強がる言葉と裏腹に淋しさを紛らわせた 分かって欲しいの 気付いて欲しいの 本当の私だけを見つめてよ 13回も重ねたKISSもただ隙間を埋めただけ?
taikutsu na Everyday (Everyday) itsumo nayan de (Night&day) ashita no yukue wo hitori de sagashimotomete kinou to onaji nara namida nante iranai kitto warau koto mo dekinai mama de irukara tsuyogaru kotoba to urahara ni sabishisa wo magirawaseta wakatte hoshii no kizuite hoshii no hontou no watashi dake wo mitsumete yo juusankai mo kasaneta KISS mo tada sukima wo umeta dake?
Song Connections / Remixes
- PLATONIC-XXX is a Japanese cover of Secret Rendez-vous, from DDRMAX2 -DanceDanceRevolution 7thMIX-.
- Along with CARRY ON NIGHT (English version) from the same game, PLATONIC-XXX marks Tatsuya Shimizu's debut in BEMANI.
- Both of these songs also mark platoniX's debut in BEMANI.
- PLATONIC-XXX was first performed by NAOKI, Junko Hirata, MIHO and Sota Fujimori at the Extreme! Dance Live ~in velfarre~ event in 2003.
- On the event, the song title was misspelled as pratonic-XXX.
- On the beatmania IIDX 10th style ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK album, PLATONIC-XXX's title is capitalized as platonic-XXX.
- However, in the lyrics section of the original soundtrack booklet, the title is shown as PLATONIC-XXX instead.
- PLATONIC-XXX was absent from the location tests of beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD. However, it reappeared in the final release.
Song Production Information
This is an arranged, Japanese cover of Secret Rendez-vous.
Is R&B somehow a difficult sound to recognize in this world?? But I think R&B is a major sound in the world in contrast to EURO & TRANCE, and is one genre which I want to challenge by experience.
The short version used in 10th style is arranged by TATSH, who added extra detail in the song.
Secret Rendez-vous was reborn as PLATONIC-XXX, which is one variation of the main sound platoniX strives to aim for in the future.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated 1 to 8 in 10th style, 1 to 8+ in IIDX RED, and from 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 10th style→11 IIDX RED||-||4||6||N/A||-||5||7||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→14 GOLD||-||4||6||8||-||5||↑8||10||-|
|beatmania IIDX 10th style CS||1||4||6||N/A||-||5||7||N/A||-|