RHYTHM AND POLICE
RHYTHM AND POLICE
Composition: Akihiko Matsumoto
Original Artist: 松本昭彦
Album: RHYTHM AND POLICE ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK F.F.S.S. (1997)
pop'n music Genre: SOUSASEN (ソウサセン)
pop'n music Character: Mimi [TV&ANIME-SOUSASEN]
pop'n CG design: KAKKI & shio
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 11
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- The melody of RHYTHM AND POLICE is based on the Mexican song El Cascabel.
- A speed remix of RHYTHM AND POLICE, titled RHYTHM AND POLICE (K.O.G G3 MIX), appears in DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX PLUS.
- Another remix, titled RHYTHM AND POLICE (Hyper K Mix), appears in Dance Maniax 2ndMIX append J-PARADISE.
- A cover of RHYTHM AND POLICE, just titled Rhythm and Police, appears in Toy's March 2. It is currently unknown if the Toy's March cover is the same one for other games.
- RHYTHM AND POLICE is the main theme of the Odoru daisousasen (踊る大捜査線, also known as Bayside Shakedown) Japanese police drama/comedy series.
- In the pop'n music 11 location tests, RHYTHM AND POLICE's character was Nyami [TV&ANIME-TAIYOU].
- RHYTHM AND POLICE received a completely new set of charts in pop'n music 11 CS. These new charts were carried to the arcade releases in pop'n music 13 カーニバル.
That familiar Odaiba song appeared in the scene.
Song Production Information
I always get stopped by the police every time I ride a bicycle.
Do I look suspicious? Is it wrong that I ride a ladies' bike??
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from Pop'n Music Fever.)
|pop'n music 11→12 いろは||9||16||29||39||13||24|
|pop'n music 11 CS||9||16||29||39||13||24|
|pop'n music 13 カーニバル→14 FEVER!||9||16||29||39||13||24|
|pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE→18 せんごく列伝||9||16||↓28||39||13||24|