Artist: NAOKI feat. Fracus
Composition: NAOKI MAEDA
Lyrics: A. Littlewood
Producer: DJ Silver
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution S
Other Music Game Appearances:
Everyday, haunting me You will stay in my dreams I don't want to be lost inside Far away and I'm feeling scared If I dream I can turn back time But when I awake you're not there Hoping that my thoughts would take me to yesterday If I listen still the voice in my head keeps on asking to stay Why, why did you set me free? You took your love from me Just mend my broken heart and rescue me (I love you...forever...when will I see you again?) Why, why did you set me free You took your love from me So mend this broken heart and rescue me Why, why did you have to walk away You haunt me every day Just take my heart and rescue me
Song Connections / Remixes
- In DanceDanceRevolution S, Rescue Me's artist is displayed as Fracus feat. NAOKI.
- However, a unused banner with the artist shown as NAOKI feat. Fracus can be found in the DanceDanceRevolution S data.
- Rescue Me was one of the playable songs at the dance-off minigame in the KONAMI Penthouse, a virtual space in PlayStation 3's PlayStation Home.
- Rescue Me received a unique video in DanceDanceRevolution (PS3).
- Rescue Me can be unlocked in DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX by reaching ENJOY LEVEL 30.
- From DanceDanceRevolution (2013) onwards, Rescue Me is playable by default.
- Rescue Me received Double charts in DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX.
- Rescue Me currently is the only song originated from DanceDanceRevolution S to be ported to an arcade release of DanceDanceRevolution.
- Rescue Me has the mostly the same charts as MEMORIES, with the exception of the Double EXPERT chart, which is based on MEMORIES' Single EXPERT chart with added Freeze Arrows.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||87 / 0||106 / 0||232 / 0||308 / 0||- / - / -||126 / 0||232 / 0||308 / 23||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution (2010) / hottest party 4||2||4||6||8||—||—||—||—||—|
|DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX→Present||↓2||↓4||6||↑12||—||5||9||13||—|