Artist: Kozo Nakamura
Composition/Arrangement/Guitar/Bass/Other Instruments & Programming: Kozo Nakamura
Organ: Jimmy Weckl
First Music Game Appearance: GuitarFreaks V3 & DrumMania V3
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- Ring was first available at the GuitarFreaks V3 & DrumMania V3 location tests as the game's EXTRA STAGE. At the game's official release, Ring was placed into the default songlist.
- Ring is the only non-EXTRA/ENCORE STAGE song new to GuitarFreaks V3 & DrumMania V3 with a Bass EXPERT chart.
- Ring is available as a preview song in GuitarFreaks V2 & DrumMania V2 CS by earning 13 wins in GITADOCHANKO, or by turning on time-released unlocks and playing the game for 10 hours.
- Ring is the only song by Kozo Nakamura that has appeared as a preview song in a console GuitarFreaks & DrumMania release.
- Ring was performed at THE GITADO LIVE event in 2007, but was not included on the DVD release.
- Ring is available in GuitarFreaksXG2 & DrumManiaXG2 as part of the Group Wai-Wai Campaign (5/23/2011) for groups consisting of at least 7 members.
- Ring can be seen being played on the screen of a GuitarFreaks V3 cabinet in KONAMI's Wii game Elebits, on Mission 26.
- Ring (CLASSIC) can be unlocked in GITADORA EXCHAIN as one of the GF&DM CHRONICLE 2005～2006 songs from May 8th, 2019, by playing seven credits.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
GF/DM difficulty rated from 1 to 99.
GF/DM XG and GITADORA difficulty rated from 0.00 to 9.99. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
|GF/DM V2 CS||20||33||67||33||55||74||28||46||50||37||57||76|
|GF/DM V3 CS||20||33||67||33||55||74||28||46||50||37||57||76|
XG & GITADORA Series
|GITADORA Tri-Boost Re:EVOLVE||↓3.10||↓4.10||↓5.90||-||↓2.85||5.80||↓7.45||-||↓2.95||5.50||↓7.00||-|