Genre: HAPPY EMOTION
VJ: TOHRU MiTSUHASHi
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 23 copula
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of STARLIGHT DANCEHALL, titled STARLIGHT DANCEHALL (Extend Ver.), appears on the beatmania IIDX 23 copula ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK album.
- STARLIGHT DANCEHALL had a generic video in the beatmania IIDX 23 copula location test. It received a unique video in the final release.
- STARLIGHT DANCEHALL's video showcases the various themes of every beatmania IIDX arcade game at the time of its release in chronological order, from beatmania IIDX all the way up to beatmania IIDX 23 copula.
- On the iTunes release of the beatmania IIDX 23 copula ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK album, STARLIGHT DANCEHALL's title was capitalized as Starlight Dancehall.
- STARLIGHT DANCEHALL received LEGGENDARIA charts in beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ. These charts can be unlocked from October 19th, 2017 by clearing the STAR LIGHT EXPERT course.
- As of beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS, these charts are available by default.
- STARLIGHT DANCEHALL is available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS as part of beatmania IIDX INFINITAS 楽曲パック vol.11.
Song Production Information
Some things have to change, others do not.
Some things you want to change, others you do not.
I do not know the difficulties, but let's continue dancing under this starlight.
As long as the music keeps playing forever.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 23 copula||-||6||9||11||-||7||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ→Present||-||6||9||11||12||7||9||11||12|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||6||9||11||-||-||-||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||6||9||11||-||7||9||11||-|