She saw a miracle
She saw a miracle
Artist: OJ ENSEMBLE
Composition/Arrangement/Guitars/Bass: OJ ENSEMBLE
pop'n music Genre: SEESAW FANTASY (シーソーファンタジー)
pop'n music Character: 黒ぐるっぱ～ / 白ぐるっぱ～ [SP]
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music Sunny Park
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- She saw a miracle is one of the songs part of Phase 1 of the pop'n Walker (ポップンウォーカー) event. It could be unlocked in pop'n music Sunny Park from March 14th to July 2nd, 2013.
- From July 3rd, 2013, it could be unlocked in pop'n music Sunny Park through the WaiWai pop'n doubutsuen (わいわいポップン動物園) event.
- From July 9th, 2014, it could be unlocked in pop'n music ラピストリア via Story Mode.
- In pop'n music éclale, it could be purchased from the Star Factory shop for 60 lumina.
- As of pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢, it is available by default.
- She saw a miracle is Yoshihiko Koezuka's second instrumental song in pop'n music, after Hearty Party.
- Both songs are under his OJ ENSEMBLE alias as well.
- She saw a miracle marks the first appearance of Yoshihiko Koezuka in pop'n music since 心のコラージュ in pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝.
- The animations of 黒ぐるっぱ～ (or 白ぐるっぱ～) are taken from pop'n music 10 CS's 飛ぶ計画, but with new FEVER and LOSE animations. These new animations were done by とっきー.
- Despite having new animations, 黒ぐるっぱ～ and 白ぐるっぱ～ are included in the CS character category.
- She saw a miracle is available in pop'n music Lively as part of the pop'n music Lively Music Pack vol.6 (pop'n music Lively 楽曲パック vol.6).
- She saw a miracle is available in コナステ GITADORA as part of the Konasute GITADORA pop'n music selection pack vol.1 (コナステ GITADORA pop'n musicセレクションパック vol.1).
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
XG & GITADORA Series
|pop'n music Sunny Park||-||24||35||42||15||23|
|pop'n music ラピストリア→Present||-||24||35||↓41||15||23|
|pop'n music Lively||-||24||35||41||-||-|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.