This page is for the →Pia-no-jaC← song that appears in REFLEC BEAT plus titled 獅子奮迅. For the song of the same title by a_hisa vs KV.S&はらたま that appears in SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN, please see 獅子奮迅.
Not to be confused with 七福神.
Album: 暁 (2012)
First Music Game Appearance: REFLEC BEAT plus →Pia-no-jaC← 『暁』 PACK
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- →Pia-no-jaC← is a Japanese two-member instrumental unit from Osaka, with one member playing piano and the other playing cajon, a box-shaped percussion instrument originally from Peru.
- The unit name, →Pia-no-jaC←, is a portmanteau of "piano" and "cajon".
- Cajon (cajón) means "box" in Spanish.
- 暁 is →Pia-no-jaC←'s ninth album.
- On the American page for 暁, 獅子奮迅's title was changed to Lion Fight.
Difficulty & Notecounts
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, and from 1 to 13 from VOLZZA onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from jubeat@Wiki and REFLEC BEAT @wiki.)
|jubeat plus (Android)||4||6||10|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||4||7||10||-|