Snatcher ~Dual Vacuum Mix~
Snatcher ～Dual Vacuum Mix～
Composition: Motoaki Furukawa
Arrangement: Hideaki Sugaya
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania ClubMIX
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- Snatcher ～Dual Vacuum Mix～ is a remix of One Night in NEO KOBE CITY, the opening theme of SNATCHER, a graphic adventure game released in 1988 for NEC PC-8801 and MSX2.
- Another remix of One Night in NEO KOBE CITY by Sota Fujimori, titled One Night in Neo Kobe City -Sota F. Remix-, can be found on the PC Engine mini Arranged Sound Tracks album, a bonus item for purchasing the PC Engine mini from Amazon Japan.
- The OST version of Snatcher ～Dual Vacuum Mix～ is slower and sounds significantly different from the in-game version of the song.
- Snatcher ～Dual Vacuum Mix～ shares a vocal sample with pot-pourri d'orange, from GUITARFREAKS 7thMIX & drummania 6thMIX.
- In beatmania ClubMIX and its CS counterpart, Snatcher ～Dual Vacuum Mix～'s title was capitalized as SNATCHER -DUAL VACUUM MIX-.
Song Production Information
Some of you might remember hearing this song. That's right, it's a remix of music from KONAMI's adventure game SNATCHER!
Earlier games in the beatmania and beatmania III series also had remixes of songs from early KONAMI games. If a game gets popular, you might be able to play music from it in beatmania.
Video Production Information
A memorial dance in front of the Sai river...
A barren land, like Mars in the distant future.
The only ones who survived were half-human, half-machine.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania difficulty rated from 1 to 9. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from KANI KANI CRAB.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania III APPEND CORE REMIX→THE FINAL||2||3||-||2||3||-|
|beatmania APPEND ClubMIX||2||3||-||2||3||-|