- 1 蒼白
Composition: Hideyuki Ono, Pyotr Tchaikovsky
Arrangement/Guitars/Bass/Trumpets/Drum Programming: Hideyuki Ono
Lyrics/Vocals: Ai Suzuki
Alto Saxophone/Trombone: Jimmy Weckl
Recording Engineer: Miho Toyoda, Yuei Uematsu
Movie: もっちー (GF10/dm9→GF/DM V8), ? (GITADORA)
First Music Game Appearance: GUITARFREAKS 10thMIX & drummania 9thMIX
Other Music Game Appearances:
きみの背中に 命ふき込み 堕落してゆく ボクを笑えよ いつしか 君らしく Oh 生きてゆければ ボクのあるべき姿を君の鏡に写す 安らぎと真実をとり違えちゃいないかい? 君だけに見える光を見つけ出せる時まで
kimi no senaka ni inochi fukikomi daraku shite yuku boku wo warae yo itsushika kimirashiku Oh ikite yukereba boku no arubeki sugata wo kimi no kagami ni utsusu yasuragi to shinjitsu wo tori chigaechainai kai? kimi dake ni mieru hikari wo mitsuke daseru toki made
Song Connections / Remixes
- 蒼白 is an arrangement of Tchaikovsky's Symphony No. 6 in B minor, Op. 74, Pathétique.
- 蒼白 is the third and last song of Ai Suzuki's Seiron (正論) series.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- The girl and dog in 蒼白's video and jacket are named Plum and Caramel, respectively.
- 蒼白 is available in GUITARFREAKS 10thMIX & drummania 9thMIX and GUITARFREAKS 11thMIX & drummania 10thMIX as a hidden song unlockable with an e-AMUSEMENT account. 蒼白 has been made automatically available in Standard mode as of GuitarFreaks V & DrumMania V.
- In GITADORA, 蒼白 is one of the revived songs of the Kore ga Anata he no Chousenjou!! (これがあなたへの挑戦状!!) event. It can be unlocked from November 14th, 2013, by completing all the bingo lines of T-BONE's challenges.
- It received a new jacket in GITADORA.
- 蒼白 received a new video in GITADORA on November 19th, 2013.
- 蒼白 is the only song revived in GITADORA where its background video was remade. A comparison of the two videos can be seen here.
- 蒼白 (CLASSIC) can be unlocked in GITADORA EXCHAIN as one of the GF&DM CHRONICLE 2013～2018 songs from July 31st, 2019, by playing four credits.
Song Production Information
This is the third installment of the Seiron series.
I made a cover of Tchaikovsky's "Pathetique".
It's a very beautiful melody.
The tempo has become faster in the "Seiron" → "Sotto." → "Souhaku" order,
so I went with BPM300 this time.
Also, Ai Suzuki's vocals are cool.
They have a pretty good force.
Please play by riding on the tempo and keep the band steady!
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
GF/DM difficulty rated from 1 to 99.
GF/DM XG and GITADORA difficulty rated from 0.00 to 9.99. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
|GF/DM MASTERPIECE GOLD||43||63||80||28||47||79||24||53||-||34||64||85|
XG & GITADORA Series
|GITADORA Tri-Boost Re:EVOLVE||↓3.10||↓5.55||↓6.90||↑8.10||↓3.15||↑5.40||↓6.80||↓8.25||↓3.60||↓5.35||↓6.65||↓7.95|
|鈴木愛's 正論 series of songs|
|正論 - そっと。 - 蒼白|