Artist: Tatsuya Nishiwaki
Composition: Tatsuya Nishiwaki, Kozo Suganuma
Arrangement: Tatsuya Nishiwaki
First Music Game Appearance: KEYBOARDMANIA 3rdMIX
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- Threshold Lebel sounds very different in-game than on the KEYBOARDMANIA 3rdMIX Original Soundtracks album, with keyboard parts largely replacing the guitar parts.
- A long version of Threshold Lebel appears on the KEYBOARDMANIA 3rdMIX Original Soundtracks album.
- Despite being listed as 184 BPM, Threshold Lebel's speed actually varies from 161-230 BPM.
- Threshold Lebel was one of the possible choices of BEMANI transplants for fans to vote in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME's development. The other candidates were Across the nightmare, Cat Song ～Theme of UPA, DJ BATTLE, FLOWERS for ALBION, Morning Music, THE SAFARI, Waza, and WITHOUT YOU AROUND .
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
KEYBOARDMANIA difficulty rated from 1 to 6. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from KEYBOARDMANIA Wiki.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Hold Notes||183 / ?||183 / ?||331 / ?||? / ?||572 / 32|
|KEYBOARDMANIA II 2ndMIX & 3rdMIX||6||6||6||6||6|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.