Not to be confused with Unreality.
Artist: Black Rose Garden
Composition: LEA DROP
Arrangement: Black Rose Garden
Vocals: Eric Anthony
Genre: ALTERNATIVE ROCK
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
I'm not afraid of things I don't believe in anything Same thing goes everyday the brick of superstitions, and I Seem to be so unreal Seem so far away... Look into the eyes Truth between the lies Now you start to feel All the world that you can see So unreal, so unreal It's like a noiz on radio You can't see, but you can feel it. You'll never know the rights Don't believe your sights All the choice you make are the only truth you know So unreal, so unreal It's like a noiz on radio You cannot see, but you can feel it.
何も恐れていない 何も信じていない 全てがなたかと繰り返す この世は迷信の塊、だから俺自身 なんか信じられなくなったみたいだ なんかすごく遠くに感じるんだ 眼を覗いてみなよ 嘘の狭間にある真実 だんだん感じられてきただろう？ 眼で見る世界ってのは 嘘っぱちさ、嘘っぱちさ 見えはしないけど、わかるんだ 何が正しいかなんてわからない 眼を疑え お前が選んだ道ってのは お前が知ってるたった一つの真実だ 嘘っぱちさ、嘘っぱちさ 見えはしないけど、わかるんだ
Song Connections / Remixes
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- Unreal is a FINAL STAGE song in DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2.
- As of December 27th, 2007, it is unlocked for everyone to play.
- In the location test, it was an EXTRA STAGE song instead.
- Both Unreal and Every Day, Every Night(NM STYLE) mark Lea Drop's debut in BEMANI.
- Unreal is also the first song credited to Black Rose Garden in BEMANI.
- Unreal has a unique video, which is played full-screen and eliminates any on-screen dancers.
- Unreal is the only boss song in DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2 that does not have CHALLENGE charts.
- A Japanese translation of Unreal's lyrics can be found in the DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2 Original Soundtrack booklet.
Song Production Information
Black Rose Garden
Hi, thanks for playing DDR!
We are so glad to hear that a lot of people are playing our song, "Unreal."
It`s a rock track, so we gave it a good, fast, rock-n-roll beat and filled it with the spirit of live performance.
We hope you enjoy playing it as much as we did making it! Later!
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||97 / 0||212 / 0||307 / 0||398 / 0||- / - / -||212 / 0||311 / 0||396 / 0||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution / Dancing Stage SuperNOVA2 CS||2||5||7||9||-||6||8||9||-|