My apologies if I undid your edit. I thought the ordering was in game series order, not alphabetical, in which I didn't noticed at first. --MNX-01
- No problem. --FinalOffset (talk) 15:49, 30 November 2016 (UTC)
Hey Final can you help me on some of the SDVX images I upped? Specifically the ones that replaced pre-existing ones (masakari braid, Musou, etc...). They are showing as pixelated for me as if the wiki is still considering the previous smaller images that were replaced. Not sure if it's a temporary bug or something I'm missing --UBerserker (talk) 19:26, 22 August 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah it's a bug. Just refresh the image and it should be good. --FinalOffset (talk) 22:25, 22 August 2016 (UTC)
I just found out that there are japanese lyrics for the songs JUST JOEY, WANNA BE YOUR BOY, GO GO AGAIN, KING G and MAGIC MUSIC MAGIC in the GuitarFreaks 2ndMix OST booklet. Should i include them in the lyrics section of each song mentioned?
--TikalFan9000 (talk) 21:40, 24 September 2016 (UTC)
- Sure, just label them "Japanese translation" as the sub-section and hide them with the hide text template. --FinalOffset (talk) 00:36, 26 September 2016 (UTC)
- Fine, i'll include the translations tomorrow.
- Fine, i'll include the translations tomorrow.
I extracted the DDR S (Android) files and found some banners. I don't see many differences between these and the main series' banners. Also, they're bigger (294x91 and 294x92). Should i upload them anyway? --TikalFan9000 (talk) 23:18, 6 January 2017 (UTC)
- If there's any banners with notable differences, sure. --FinalOffset (talk) 01:21, 7 January 2017 (UTC)
- It's a known bug, refresh the image with Shift+F5 and it should be OK. --FinalOffset (talk) 05:21, 10 March 2017 (UTC)
pnm song list
Hmm, can you explain what you want with the pnm song lists so neither of us have to waste time for nothing? Do you want the earlier games to be done first, or should I leave them all to you? --Miik (talk) 18:54, 31 March 2017 (UTC)
- We have already discussed about this, both when you created the Lapistoria song list and here. I will update the old song lists first (which I'm already doing it) and then create the 16~Usaneko song lists. --FinalOffset (talk) 19:07, 31 March 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks for the recap! I can help with 10 and up, if you want. Is there a reason why the total of songs are not included on the lists? The "(X Songs)" found on the other games song lists? --Miik (talk) 19:24, 31 March 2017 (UTC)
- I'm currently working on pop'n 10. There's no reason for not including the total of songs actually, go ahead and do it if you want (for the pop'n 9 and lower song lists, that's it). --FinalOffset (talk) 19:31, 31 March 2017 (UTC)
Template:DDR Chart Info vs. DDR Chart
I've noticed some pages using a DDR Chart Info table and some pages using a DDR Chart Header + DDR Chart. Is the first one deprecated? The tables look vastly similar, and I've only realized the differences when going into the sources.
Thanks for reading. :)
- Yes, the Chart Info table is indeed deprecated. Chart Header + Chart allows to create an infinite number of rows, it is smaller in size, and allows to make some variations of the table itself (though this is more relevant for other series, i.e. allowing IIDX songs to display Black ANOTHER charts or pop'n music to show 7-Button charts). --FinalOffset (talk) 17:40, 19 April 2017 (UTC)
About iTunes/Long version information
Is adding referral to iTunes or Long version connection is not significant to put into *Song Connections* section? If so I will stop doing this.
(refer to this edit: https://remywiki.com/index.php?title=Radical_shoujo&curid=28876&diff=298524&oldid=298515)
Or is it just duplicated information on "Album" section itself?
But to argue on this, I'm sure some people might want to know if there is long version of their favorite song or not.
- The Wiki does not list long/full versions for licensed songs, that's why there's an Album field on the Song Information section for them. --FinalOffset (talk) 16:26, 18 May 2017 (UTC)
- I see, there is an extra album field for licensed songs while in-house songs does not. --Wappenok (talk) 17:01, 18 May 2017 (UTC)
DDR Extreme locked songs
Hi FinalOffset. I added the locked song count on DDR Extreme based on the fact that MAX2 has a Challenge-only song count. What would be the best way to present this information? Many places have Extreme, but because they lack the unlock code, that leaves six songs available only in special modes (ES, OMES or Challenge) and another 10 songs that can never be played. --LABcrab (talk) 18:35, 19 May 2017 (UTC)
- Pointing it on the Unlock Information section would be nice. I eventually have to clean the EXTREME page as it lumps every single song (including hidden) on a single table. --FinalOffset (talk) 21:18, 19 May 2017 (UTC)