- Name: Yasutaka Senoo (妹尾泰隆)
- Birthdate: December 23rd, 1988
- Birthplace: Setagaya-ku, Tokyo
- Homepage: http://bit192.info/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/naclbbr (Japanese), https://twitter.com/naclbbre (English)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YasuSeno
- Tumblr: https://naclbbr.tumblr.com
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/naclbbr
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/naclbbr
- Bandcamp: https://bit192.bandcamp.com
Yasutaka Senoo, also known as Sta Kousin, is a Japanese BMS musician and animation artist. Aside from his work as a musician and animator, he is the founder and the sole staff of Bit192 Labs independent game studio; since its inception he has created his own rhythm game for iOS and Android called Tone Sphere.
- Yasutaka is fluent in English.
- Yasutaka has done videos for some sasakure.UK's songs, the most notable of which is Jack-The-Ripper◆.
- Yasutaka has also provided some songs for SEGA's maimai rhythm game series, starting with Monochrome Rainbow from maimai GreeN.
- He also designed the cabinet for another SEGA rhythm game, Project DIVA Arcade Future Tone.
- Sta / sta
|Shadows in the Light||Sta||SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection-||-||✓||✓||✓||✓|
- Afterdark (2018)
- Worlds (2019)