A-JAX (3-WAY MIX)
A-JAX (3 WAY MIX)
Composition: KONAMI Kukeiha Club
Genre: GAME MUSIC
VJ: VJ GYO
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 10th style
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- A-JAX (3 WAY MIX) is an re-arranged medley of several background music pieces used in A-JAX, a vertically scrolling shoot'em up arcade game released by KONAMI in 1987.
- The songs, in order of appearance: COIN~START→COMMAND 770→FIGHTING SPIRIT→MELT DOWN→PETTERN CLEAR.
- A medley of songs from the original A-JAX arcade game, A-JAX メドレー, appears in jubeat plus / REFLEC BEAT plus コナミ伝説 music pack 3.
- A remastered version of A-JAX (3 WAY MIX) appears as a bonus in Burning Heat!【2020 Re:build】's video.
- A-JAX (3-WAY MIX) was added to beatmania IIDX 10th style on June 2nd, 2004.
- According to Mr.T, he arranged A-JAX (3-WAY MIX) due to his being a big fan of the game's music. The three songs in the medley are three of his favorite songs in the game.
- A-JAX (3 WAY MIX) also appears on KONAMI SHOOTING COLLECTION, a 10-disc collection of tunes from various KONAMI shooters.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated 1 to 8 in 10th style, 1 to 8+ in IIDX RED, and from 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards.
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 10th style→11 IIDX RED||-||4||7||7||-||4||7||7||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→13 DistorteD||-||4||↑8||10||-||4||↑8||10||-|
|beatmania IIDX 10th style CS||-||4||7||7||-||4||7||7||-|