A-JAX (3-WAY MIX)
A-JAX (3 WAY MIX)
Composition: KONAMI Kukeiha Club
Genre: GAME MUSIC
VJ: VJ GYO
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 10th style
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- A-JAX (3 WAY MIX) is an re-arranged medley of several background music used in A-JAX, a vertically scrolling shoot'em up arcade game released by KONAMI in 1987.
- The songs, in order of appearance: COIN~START→COMMAND 770→FIGHTING SPIRIT→MELT DOWN→PETTERN CLEAR.
- A medley of songs from the original A-JAX arcade game, A-JAX メドレー, appears in the jubeat plus / REFLEC BEAT plus コナミ伝説 music pack 3.
- A-JAX was also released on the home computer systems ZX Spectrum, Amstrad CPC and Commodore 64 in 1988.
- A-JAX is set during a fictional global war in 2007, the players control a "Tom Tiger" helicopter (in the 2D stage) and later a "Jerry Mouse" fighter jet (in the 3D stage), and shoot enemies in the air and bomb them on the ground, collecting power-ups and defeating bosses to advance levels.
- According to Mr.T, he arranged A-JAX (3-WAY MIX) due to his being a big fan of the game's music. The three songs in the medley are three of his favorite songs in the game.
- A-JAX (3 WAY MIX) also appears on KONAMI SHOOTING COLLECTION, a 10-disc collection of tunes from various KONAMI shooters.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX 10th style difficulty is rated from 1 to 8, from 1 to 8+ in IIDX RED, and from 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards.
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 10th style→11 IIDX RED||-||4||7||7||4||7||7|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→13 DistorteD||-||4||↑8||10||4||↑8||10|
|beatmania IIDX 10th style CS||-||4||7||7||4||7||7|