Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of Acid Pumper, titled Acid Pumper (Extended Mix), appears on the beatmania IIDX 23 copula ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK album.
- An updated long version of Acid Pumper, titled Acid Pumper (Extended Mix Private Edit 2016), was played live by ni-21 at the TOKYO HARD GROOVE SESSION'16 event. It is unknown if this version will be released.
- Acid Pumper marks Shigeyuki Niimura's debut in BEMANI.
- According to Shigeyuki's song comments for Acid Pumper, he has never played beatmania IIDX.
- The video for Acid Pumper was done by re-editing a generic video from beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem.
- According to an interview with Shigeyuki Niimura, he named Acid Pumper as "it started with "A-C." So, I figure that if people look at the music from A to Z, my music would be first in line!" . True to this plan, Acid Pumper is first in the beatmania IIDX 23 copula folder when sorting in alphabetical order.
- The green-haired girl in the BGA is named Riko.
Song Production Information
I am ni-21, known as "the person that I do not know how to read" in the HARD DANCE world.
...It is read "ni-ni".
I thought of a name change, but I prefer to go with "the person that I do not know how to read" branding.
Recently I have been working on songs featuring "acid" (a unique "biyobiyo unyounyo" sound played by Roland's legendary bass synth "TB-303"). The song that I produced this time, Acid Pumper, it is the introduction to "acid" sounds. I am proud of it, as probably it is considerably different among the songs recorded in beatmania this time.
Actually, I almost never play games, so I have never played beatmania. (I'm sorry KONAMI!)
I am looking forward to how my song is played in your hands and how it sounds on the scene.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Hell Charge Notes / Hell Backspin Scratches||-||348 / 53 / 0||812 / 112 / 2||1267 / 120 / 5||-||392 / 46 / 4||850 / 81 / 6||1221 / 88 / 8||-|
|beatmania IIDX 23 copula→Present||-||4||9||11||-||5||9||11||-|