- Name: Shigeyuki Niimura (新村繁行)
- Homepage: http://www.ni-21.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/djni21
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/djni21
Shigeyuki Niimura is a Japanese DJ and event organizer who lives in Tokyo. He started his career as a DJ in 2000, and made bigger moves towards producing music in 2010. Niimura mainly produces acid tech dance, with a shift to HDM (Hard Dance Music) from 2015 onward. He regularly plays live for the TOKYO HARD GROOVE SESSION events and always appears on doujin label exbit trax's compilations and has released two albums under the label. Niimura has also been featured on Yoji Biomehanika's label dieTunes and has recently been signed to SUSHI CREATIVE ARTIST MANAGEMENT.
- Shigeyuki's main alias, ni-21, is pronounced as "nee nee".
- Shigeyuki is notable among commission artists in beatmania IIDX (especially recent ones) in that he is one of the very few who does not play the game itself.
|Acid Pumper||ni-21||beatmania IIDX 23 copula||HARD DANCE||✓||✓|
|Affection||ni-21||beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ||HARD DANCE||✓||✓|
|Acidiva 303||ni-21||beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS||HARD DANCE||✓||✓|
- BLUE EYED MONSTER (2013)
- BLUE EYED MONSTER 2 -wake up through the real thing- (2015)
- MACHINES EP (2011)
- FUTURE METAL (2011)
- Sleepwalker (2012)
- Disco Beat (2012)
- Memories From Melodies / Stars EP (2012, with ANKI)
- Enforcer (2015)
- Get Right Acid (2017)
- Funk Da Rhythm (2017)
- Ravey Days (2012)
- Broken Stab (2012)