Artist: MASAYOSHI IIMORI
Composition/Arrangement: MASAYOSHI IIMORI
Genre: FESTIVAL SOUND
VJ: murAta Yuzi
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Some vocal soundbites can be heard.
Song Connections / Remixes
- BREAK OVER might be related to an earlier Masayoshi Iimori song, Break It.
- BREAK OVER shares a few vocal samples with BATTLE BREAKS, from beatmania APPEND 5thMIX -Time to get down-.
- BREAK OVER shares another vocal sample with Narcissus At Oasis (Freezer Remix), from SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN.
- A long version of BREAK OVER, titled BREAK OVER (Extended VIP Mix), appears on the beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK album.
- BREAK OVER marks Masayoshi Iimori's debut in BEMANI.
Song Production Information
My name is MASAYOSHI IIMORI, I am a track maker.
In recent years, I have released songs for Japanese and overseas labels and I have appeared in various places in Tokyo.
I began listening to club music from music games and other TV game soundtracks, so it was a dream or goal to provide songs to the BEMANI series, but even through trial and error, I did not succeed.
Recognizing that "I am not suited to making game music", I started performing live events and working as a DJ at clubs, and other local activities and while composing music.
But even then, I felt sad that I was not working on a music game like IIDX at that time.
Although I had a hard time composing a BEMANI song for the first time, the sound of 150 bpm was creating excitement recently.
MOOMBAHTON, TWERK, a part that mixes the excitement of a dancehall, and also one of my favorite elements of the music games, the "speed change".
I will be happy if you can have fun!
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ→Present||-||5||9||11||5||8||11|