- Name: Masayoshi Iimori (飯盛正祥)
- Birthdate: January 16th, 1996
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MasayoshiIimori
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/masayoshiiimori (Japanese), https://twitter.com/masayoshi_JP (English)
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/masayoshi-iimori, https://soundcloud.com/rotegold
Masayoshi Iimori, is a Japanese DJ and music producer popular for his trap music and for his trademark heavy bass sound. He's a member of TREKKIE TRAX, a successful dance music net label based in Tokyo. Masayoshi caught the attention of many in the worldwide EDM scene, including renown musicians such as Skrillex and Diplo, with the release of his Break It EP as well as his bootlegs of popular songs. He has played live at the ULTRA JAPAN 2015 event and has been featured on major EDM labels such as NEST HQ, Mad Decent, and Barong Family. As of June, 2019 he's signed to Sony Music Publishing.
Masayoshi's sound has been characterized as a subversive style of bass music with an irregular flow, mixing in elements of electro, rave, minimal techno, tech dance, hardcore techno, and hardstyle/gabber. Many of his works utilize sounds and noises similar to that of Remo-con, DJ TECHNORCH, and teranoid's works, all artists that he is a big fan of. Through their recommendations of other artists, he delved deeper into dance music and discovered a variety of sounds from across the globe, all playing a part in forming his current sound.
Masayoshi has been involved in both commercial and doujin releases alike, such as EXIT TUNES, avex entertainment, Diverse System, lapix's MEGAREX and Massive New Krew's Massive CircleZ. His BEMANI debut has been successful enough to earn him an appearance in the EDP×beatnation summit 2017 live event.
Masayoshi has also produced songs as ROTEGOLD for breakcore songs.
- In an interview, Masayoshi talked about how music games were a big influence on him and goes on to mention that he had previously submitted songs to music game competitions, but didn't get accepted because "they didn't appreciate bass music a lot", likely referring to rejected entries from SOUND VOLTEX FLOOR contests.
- Masayoshi composed music for Nintendo and Cygames' DRAGALIA LOST mobile game.
|BREAK OVER||MASAYOSHI IIMORI||beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ||FESTIVAL SOUND||✓||✓|
|Hella Deep||MASAYOSHI IIMORI||beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS||FREESTYLE||✓||✓|
|Hurry Hurry||Masayoshi Iimori||beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage||RAVE SXXX||✓||✓|
|NEWALONE||Masayoshi Iimori||beatmania IIDX 27 HEROIC VERSE||INDUSTRIAL BASS||✓||✓|
|Punching Down (IIDX Mix)||Masayoshi Iimori||beatmania IIDX 27 HEROIC VERSE||SWITCH OUT||✓||✓|
|灼熱Beach Side Bunny (Masayoshi Iimori Remix)||Remixed by Masayoshi Iimori||beatmania IIDX 27 HEROIC VERSE||NRG||-||✓|
|Ah Hah Yeah||Masayoshi Iimori||beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER||UPTEMPO RAW||✓||✓|
|Raw Crawler||Masayoshi Iimori||DANCERUSH STARDOM||-||✓||✓|
- DECADE4ALL (2020)
- Iei Ni Yeah (2020, with 4s4ki)
- Break It (2015)
- TAP (2017)
- Hardcore (2018)
- Euphoria (2019)
- Wonky Rave EP (2020)
- Whirlwind (2016)
- America feat. Nagi Nemoto (2016, with Mikeneko Homeless)
- Kickin' Up (2017)
- Flow (2018)
- Seeya (2019)
- I Don't Care feat. Merry Delo (2019)