- Name: Masayoshi Iimori (飯盛正祥)
- Birthdate: January 16th, 1996
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MasayoshiIimori
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/masayoshiiimori (Japanese), https://twitter.com/masayoshi_JP (English)
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/masayoshi-iimori, https://soundcloud.com/rotegold
Masayoshi Iimori is a Japanese DJ and music producer popular for his trap music and his trademark heavy bass sound. He's a member of TREKKIE TRAX, a dance music net label based in Tokyo. Masayoshi caught the attention of many in the worldwide EDM scene, including renown musicians such as Skrillex and Diplo, with the release of his Break It EP, as well as his bootlegs of popular songs. He has played live at ULTRA JAPAN 2015 and has been featured on major EDM labels such as NEST HQ, Mad Decent, and Barong Family. His BEMANI debut was successful enough to earn him an appearance in the EDP×beatnation summit 2017 live event.
In June 2019 Masayoshi signed on to Sony Music Publishing. He released his debut album, DECADE4ALL, in April 2020. Months later, he joined EDM trap producer RL Grime's label Sable Valley.
Masayoshi's sound has been characterized as a subversive style of bass music with an irregular flow, mixing in elements of electro, rave, minimal techno, tech dance, hardcore techno, and hardstyle/gabber. Many of his works utilize sounds and noises similar to that of Remo-con, DJ TECHNORCH, and teranoid, all artists that he is a big fan of. Through their recommendations to other artists, he's delved deeper into dance music and discovered a variety of sounds from across the globe, all playing a part in forming his current sound.
Masayoshi has been involved in both commercial and doujin releases alike, such as EXIT TUNES, avex entertainment, Diverse System, lapix's MEGAREX, Massive New Krew's Massive CircleZ, and Monstercat.
- In an interview, Masayoshi talked about how music games were a big influence on him and goes on to mention that he had previously submitted songs to music game competitions, but didn't get accepted because "they didn't appreciate bass music a lot", likely referring to rejected entries from SOUND VOLTEX FLOOR contests.
- Masayoshi has also produced breakcore songs under the alias of ROTEGOLD.
- Masayoshi composed music for Nintendo and Cygames' DRAGALIA LOST mobile game alongside Taku Inoue.
- Masayoshi has also appeared in BANDAI NAMCO's DEN-ON-BU media mix project, Bushiroad's D4DJ Groovy Mix, and SEGA's CHUNITHM NEW and maimai でらっくす series.
|BREAK OVER||MASAYOSHI IIMORI||beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ||FESTIVAL SOUND||✓||✓|
|Hella Deep||MASAYOSHI IIMORI||beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS||FREESTYLE||✓||✓|
|Hurry Hurry||Masayoshi Iimori||beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage||RAVE SXXX||✓||✓|
|NEWALONE||Masayoshi Iimori||beatmania IIDX 27 HEROIC VERSE||INDUSTRIAL BASS||✓||✓|
|Punching Down (IIDX Mix)||Masayoshi Iimori||beatmania IIDX 27 HEROIC VERSE||SWITCH OUT||✓||✓|
|灼熱Beach Side Bunny (Masayoshi Iimori Remix)||Remixed by Masayoshi Iimori||beatmania IIDX 27 HEROIC VERSE||NRG||-||✓|
|Ah Hah Yeah||Masayoshi Iimori||beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER||UPTEMPO RAW||✓||✓|
|Non Stop Rock||Masayoshi Iimori||beatmania IIDX 29 CastHour||DRUM'N'BASS||✓||✓|
|Driver||Masayoshi Iimori||beatmania IIDX 30 RESIDENT||BIGROOM D&B||✓||✓|
|Raw Crawler||Masayoshi Iimori||DANCERUSH STARDOM||-||✓||✓|
- DECADE4ALL (2020)
- Iei Ni Yeah (2020, with 4s4ki)
- Unreleased Songs 2016-2020 (2023)
- Break It (2015)
- TAP (2017)
- Hardcore (2018)
- Euphoria (2019)
- Wonky Rave EP (2020)
- 2HD (2021)
- The Two Ravers EP (2022, with viwiv)
- Wishing (2022, with NUU$HI)
- PARALYZD (2023)
- Whirlwind (2016)
- America feat. Nagi Nemoto (2016, with Mikeneko Homeless)
- Kickin' Up (2017)
- Flow (2018)
- Seeya (2019)
- I Don't Care feat. Merry Delo (2019)
- Feelin’ Myself (2020, with YehMe2 and BlumBros)
- I Scream (2020, with SO-SO)
- In My Soul (2021)
- FAIRYTALE feat. Zheani (2021, with 4s4ki)
- Let Me Know (2021, with Kana Sukoya, Sister Claire, and Sara Hoshikawa)
- Losing Control (2021)
- Don't Stop (2022)
- CTS (2022, with crp.)
- pure boi (2023, with 4s4ki)
- Cho-chocolate drip (2023, with ONJUICY and Minami Nakamura)