- Name: Kosuke Saito (斉藤広祐)
- Birthdate: December 17th, 1983
- Blood Type: A
- Birthplace: Tokyo
- Likes: Hot springs, black coffee, unusual things, eating, beer
- Dislikes: Thunderstorms, rain, one-sided decisions, strong prejudice
- Web Site: http://korsk.jp/index.html
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/S2TB_korsk
- Weibo: http://weibo.com/u/2677519310
- Mixi profile (requires membership)
Kosuke Saito is a commissioned artist for BEMANI who made his debut in beatmania IIDX 4th style, winning a Musicianship Trial to be in beatmania IIDX. (Ryu☆ won this same contest.) Kosuke returned in beatmania IIDX 9th style by request of dj TAKA, and has been a regular contributor to beatmania IIDX since, being one of the only commissioned artists (alongside Ryu☆) considered part of the "core" beatmania IIDX sound team.
Kosuke is, by far, one of the most variated music artists inside BEMANI. While his earlier style was more trance and hardcore based under his teranoid alias, he also composes a lot of reggae and R&B. With the years passing he's also done a lot of happy hardcore/makina under the CANDY RAVE series which started with SigSig, as well as some notorious psy-trance songs under his Programmed series.
Lately, his style incorporates elements of EDM, happy hardcore, trap, and future bass, positioning him as one of the big names in Japanese dance music, inside and outside of BEMANI. Also, under his Eagle alias, he does drum'n bass, drumstep, glitch hop and wobble bass based genres, including a handful of songs for beatmania IIDX.
As of 2017, Kosuke is now a producer for EXIT TUNES Dance Production. With the decision to take on the responsibility of a commercial label, he also announced later that S2TB Recording would be put on hold for an indefinite period of time at the end of the year.
- As of 2018, Kosuke is in charge of the BGM for グラフィティスマッシュ (Graffiti Smash), a game by BANDAI NAMCO.
- Kosuke has admitted to being a big fan of the cartoon show The Simpsons. He did a remix of the opening theme once for MC NATSACK's radio show, and ay carumba!!!! was named specifically after character Bart Simpson's catchphrase.
- Poochie is also named after a Simpsons character.
- Kosuke is also releasing music alongside fellow composer Skyfish under the Itchy and Scratchy alias in the TREKKIE TRAX music label.
- Kosuke was in charge of production for DANCERUSH STARDOM's SPARK FESTIVAL event.
- kors k
- Disconation / kors k as Disconation
- StripE / kors k as StripE
- teranoid / kors k as teranoid
- Hardcore United Tokyo (with DJ TECHNORCH)
- ZERO+ZIBA (with Jun Wakita)
- Suke+Suke (with Dai.)
- BONUS (with Sota Fujimori, lyrics and vocals only)
- The 4th (with Ryu☆)
- maras k (with marasy)
- S2TB Files:Disconation (2004)
- teranoid underground edition (2006)
- teranoid overground edition (2006)
- teranoid overground edition 1.04 (2006)
- teranoid overground edition KOJA YUKINO (2006)
- teranoid anthems : live@underground (2006)
- Ways For Liberation (2010)
- Energetic Trance Presents StripE Collection (2011, as StripE)
- kors k - Essential Works (2012)
- S2TB Files2:Activate (2012)
- S2TB Files3:Subsonic Tribe (2013)
- Let's Do It Now!! (2014)
- S2TB Files4:Eagle (2014, as Eagle)
- Let's Do It Again!! (2015)
- Beat Piano Music (2015, with marasy)
- S2TB Files5:HDM (2015)
- S2TB Files6:teranoid (2016, as teranoid)
- Beat Piano Music 2 (2017, with marasy)
- S2TB Files7: Battle Royale (2017)
- S2TB Files Best&Rare Archives (2017)
- Beat Piano Music 3 (2018, with marasy)
- Spankin' Beatz (2007, with DJ Champ)
- Brilliant Skies (2007, with DJ Champ)
- The 4th EP (2012, with Ryu☆)
- Sooopiyo EP (2013, with 吉河順央)
- On The Beat (2014, with yukacco)
- Xenna EP (2015, with MAYA)
- The 4th EP2 (2016, with Ryu☆)
- Xenna EP2 -Dark One- (2016, with MAYA)
- Bad Sons Of The Rave EP (2018, with Skyfish, as Itchy & Scratchy)