beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD CS
|beatmania IIDX arcade releases|
| 1st - substream - 2nd - 3rd - 4th - 5th - 6th - 7th - 8th - 9th - 10th|
11 IIDX RED - 12 HAPPY SKY - 13 DistorteD - 14 GOLD - 15 DJ TROOPERS
16 EMPRESS - 17 SIRIUS - 18 Resort Anthem - 19 Lincle - 20 tricoro
21 SPADA - 22 PENDUAL - 23 copula - 24 SINOBUZ - 25 CANNON BALLERS
|beatmania IIDX foreign arcade releases|
|beatmania IIDX (China) - tricoro (China)|
|beatmania IIDX home releases|
|Sony PlayStation 2|
| 3rd - 4th - 5th - 6th - 7th - 8th - 9th - 10th - beatmania (USA)|
11 IIDX RED - 12 HAPPY SKY - 13 DistorteD - 14 GOLD - 15 DJ TROOPERS
16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST
- 1 beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD CS
- 2 Song List
- 3 Unlock Information
- 4 Related Link
beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD CS
- Release date: August 30th, 2007
General Information / Changes
- Features three collaboration songs by:
- SAMBA DE JANEIRO is not in the game, making it the first license since beatmania IIDX 3rd style CS to not appear in its respective home version.
- 零 -ZERO- has its own video.
- The video for OUTER LIMITS was removed.
- First CS beatmania IIDX game to feature classic beatmania songs with brand-new charts on all three difficulties on both Single and Double.
- None of the old beatmania songs retain their videos.
- First CS beatmania IIDX game to introduce 5-KEY+, which is selected the same way as RANDOM+/MIRROR+.
- With the exception of RUGGED ASH, all beatmania songs are playable with their original charts using this modifier. All other songs played work the same way as the regular 5-KEY modifier, although lanes 1/2 are on autoplay as opposed to 6/7.
- Revamped Options Menu replaces the one from beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS and beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY CS.
- The FREE MODE options set-up screen has been updated.
- First CS beatmania IIDX game to implement the REGUL-SPEED feature in beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD. However, it's only available in TRAINING MODE.
- Introduces new speed adjustments that are directly linked to the songs, also a new feature in TRAINING MODE.
- First CS beatmania IIDX game where every song has an ANOTHER chart on Single play.
- First CS beatmania IIDX game since 7th style CS where 2-dan through 8-dan do not have to be unlocked in CLASS MODE.
- CS Originals appear on the Visual Emotions 7 DVD and beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS Original Soundtrack album.
- Total songs: 96 (with OUTER LIMITS ALTERNATIVE)
The CARDINAL GATE system is a new EXTRA STAGE system that challenges players to pass four "gates" for their extra stages in an effort to play the ONE MORE EXTRA STAGE, 嘆きの樹. The CARDINAL GATE will appear as a folder in the Song Select screen, above "Settings" and below "No Score," once you meet the following criteria:
CARDINAL GATE in Standard Mode
- Pass the first song with at least a B
- Pass the second song with at least a B. The second song's difficulty rating must be the exact same as or higher than the first song's difficulty rating.
- For your final song, you must pass a Level 5+ song with at least an A and do one of the following:
- Finish a Level 5 or 6 song and get a Full Combo
- Finish a Level 7 song with 100% Groove Gauge
- If the final song's difficulty is Level 8 or higher, all you need to do is pass it.
- Any modifier is allowed for your final song.
- Many people have contributed an easy method: Pass "321 STARS" in HYPER with the EASY modifier on. The song is a very easy Level 8, so all you need to do is pass it.
If done correctly, you will be able to play an EXTRA STAGE, and have access to the CARDINAL GATE folder. Upon selection of the folder, you will first be given a warning on its extreme difficulty.
CARDINAL GATE Songs
The songs in Cardinal Gate mode are not listed by their song titles, but rather by their artists.
- SUZAKU (red cube) - CONTRACT
- SEIRYU (blue cube) - waxing and wanding
- GENBU (green cube) - Ganymede
- BYAKKO (white cube) - 華蝶風雪
In order to reach the ONE MORE EXTRA STAGE, the player needs to obtain "marks" for all of the CARDINAL GATE songs. This is done by passing all 4 CARDINAL GATE songs:
- HARD modifier must be on.
- AUTOSCRATCH, 5-KEY, MIRROR, RANDOM, and S-RANDOM modifiers must be off.
- Must be on the ANOTHER difficulty.
- Must pass with at least an A.
Once all four marks are achieved, you can attempt the ONE MORE EXTRA STAGE, 嘆きの樹, by entering the CARDINAL GATE on an extra stage in Standard Mode and playing one of the four songs, meeting the same exact criteria that it took to get the "mark" for that song. If done correctly, the ONE MORE EXTRA STAGE will become playable.
CARDINAL GATE in Free Mode
- Play the four CARDINAL GATE songs using the method listed for Standard Mode. You can only play one song per EXTRA STAGE, so this will take at least four times. You do not have to pass the song or have any modifiers on.
- Go to Free Mode and select Start Game, then hold down the Start and Select buttons until the Song Select screen shows up. The cursor should automatically land on the CARDINAL GATE folder.
- To unlock CALDERA, play it in the "beatmania" backside expert course.
- To unlock DRUNK MONKY, play three beatmania songs and qualify for EXTRA STAGE. It will come up on the song list as the EXTRA STAGE.
- To unlock Hybrid Landscape, play one round of Standard, Expert, or Dan modes.
- To unlock Infinite cave, play three rounds of Standard, Expert, or Dan modes.
- To unlock QUANTUM TELEPORTATION, play five rounds of Standard, Expert, or Dan modes.
- To unlock The Hope of Tomorrow (OST cut), play it in the "Sota Fujimori" backside expert course, or in DP 10-dan.
- To unlock Back Into The Light (OST cut), play it in the "Sota Fujimori" backside expert course.
Result Picture Gallery
- AAA rank (Yuz)
- AAA rank (Tekka)
- AA rank (Shi-Low)
- AA rank (Duel)
- A rank (Ereki)
- A rank (Zilch)
- Finish an expert course on Monday with 100% meter (Sakura)
- Finish an expert course on Tuesday with 100% meter (Nyah)
- Finish an expert course on Wednesday with 100% meter (Iroha)
- Finish an expert course on Thursday with 100% meter (Lilith)
- Finish an expert course on Friday with 100% meter (Tsugaru)
- Finish an expert course on Friday with 100% meter (Xiatian)
- Finish an expert course on Saturday with 100% meter (Erika)
- Finish an expert course on Sunday with 100% meter (Celica)
- Finish a song on expert/class mode with 100% meter (TRAN)
- Finish a song on expert/class mode with 80-98% meter (TRAN)
- Finish a song on expert/class mode with 60-78% meter (TRAN)
- Finish a song on expert/class mode with 40-58% meter (TRAN)
- Finish a song on expert/class mode with 20-38% meter (TRAN)
- Finish a song on expert/class mode with 2-18% meter (TRAN)
- Unlock the CARDINAL GATE folder in Standard Mode
- Earn the One More Extra Stage in Standard Mode
- Pass 7-kyu in single play (Girl from EURO-ROMANCE)
- Pass 6-kyu in single play (Girl from Zenius -I- vanisher)
- Pass 5-kyu in single play (Tora_Yamato from tiger_yamato)
- Pass 4-kyu in single play
- Pass 3-kyu in single play (Acty Aries from Crazy K.I.N.O.)
- Pass 2-kyu in single play
- Pass 1-kyu in single play
- Pass 1-dan in single play
- Pass 2-dan in single play
- Pass 3-dan in single play
- Pass 4-dan in single play (Representation of DJ MURASAME from D.C.fish)
- Pass 5-dan in single play (Girl from Zenius -I- vanisher)
- Pass 6-dan in single play (Baby alien from Sun Field)
- Pass 7-dan in single play
- Pass 8-dan in single play (Killer from The Dirty of Loudness)
- Pass 9-dan in single play (Byakko from 華蝶風雪)
- Pass 10-dan in single play (Suzaku from CONTRACT)
- Pass Kaiden in single play
- Pass 5-kyu in double play (Yuri)
- Pass 4-kyu in double play (Girl from Zenius -I- vanisher)
- Pass 3-kyu in double play (Mika)
- Pass 2-kyu in double play (Boy from Zenius -I- vanisher)
- Pass 1-kyu in double play (Shadowy figures from Apocalypse ～dirge of swans～)
- Pass 1-dan in double play (Licht from The Dirty of Loudness)
- Pass 2-dan in double play (Monster from ay carumba!!!!)
- Pass 3-dan in double play
- Pass 4-dan in double play
- Pass 5-dan in double play (Boy from Zenius -I- vanisher)
- Pass 6-dan in double play (Akane)
- Pass 7-dan in double play
- Pass 8-dan in double play (Killer from The Dirty of Loudness)
- Pass 9-dan in double play
- Pass 10-dan in double play
- Pass Kaiden in double play (Golden figure from 嘆きの樹)
- Fail a Dan course in single play (Fireboy in tux)
- Fail a Dan course in double play (Fireboy in tux)
- Pass an expert course (courses #1-8)
- Pass a backside expert course (courses #9-16)
- Pass the CARDINAL GATE expert course (course #17)
- Pass a Dan course (Password 1)
- Unlock pictures #59-#61 (Promotional/Flier Yuz art)
- Unlock picture #62 (IIDX machine Yuz art)
- Earn 1000 DJ Points (CS DistorteD cover)
Note also that for pictures #1-14, there exists both monochrome and color versions of each picture like those of 10th style. When you first obtain each picture, you will receive the monochrome version. On subsequent times that you receive the picture, there is a 1/4 chance that you will receive the color version instead. You can switch between the color and monochrome versions if you have obtained them both in the Gallery Collection by pressing the Start button.
End Credits Control
While the end credits are rolling, you can somewhat control the animated DistorteD logo in the background.
- 1 Key: Hold to zoom the logo out.
- 2 Key: Hold to zoom the logo in.
- 3 Key: Hold to look slightly to the right.
- 4 Key: Transition to the next animation sequence.
- 5 Key: Hold to look slightly to the left.
- 6 Key: Transition to the previous animation sequence.
- 7 Key: Switch to a random animation sequence.
- Rotate the turntable to play the animation in forward or reverse.
- Start: Exit the credits.
- Seiryu: Play waxing and wanding in Standard Mode using the CARDINAL GATE system.
- Suzaku: Play CONTRACT in Standard Mode using the CARDINAL GATE system.
- Byakko: Play 華蝶風雪 in Standard Mode using the CARDINAL GATE system.
- Genbu: Play Ganymede in Standard Mode using the CARDINAL GATE system.
- Kinjishi: Play 嘆きの樹 in Standard Mode using the CARDINAL GATE system, OR clear the CARDINAL GATE course.
- Original: Play all of the CS Original songs.
- pop'n: Available from the start.
- JOJO: Get 200 DJ Points or more.
- Delta: Get 500 DJ Points or more.
- Orange: Get 750 DJ Points or more.
- DistorteD: Get 1000 DJ Points or more.
- 9th: Clear 3rd kyu or higher.
- Orange: Clear 1st dan or higher.
- Gekitsui (Shoot): Clear 4th dan or higher.
- DistorteD: Clear 8th dan or higher.
Music Select BGM
- TAKA: Play quell～the seventh slave～.
- Tatsh: Play Bleeding Luv ～Immorality act～.
- Yoshitaka: Play quell～the seventh slave～.
- L.E.D.: Play SOLID STATE SQUAD or QUANTUM TELEPORTATION.
- Sota Fujimori: Play Go Beyond!! or Hybrid Landscape.
- Ryu☆: Play Go Beyond!!.
- kors k: Play SOLID STATE SQUAD. (The full version of this BGM is titled "Feelin' Me" and is available on KONAMI♪MUSICコール)
- 9th style: Play a 9th style song (quasar or Karma).
- CARDINAL GATE: Enter the CARDINAL GATE folder in Standard Mode.