Artist: kors k vs teranoid
Composition/Arrangement: kors k vs teranoid
VJ: F-FLY (overlays by MAYA vs XTC)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- A remix of tripping contact by teranoid and MC Natsack, titled tripping contact(teranoid&MC Natsack Remix), can also be found in beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD.
- A long version of tripping contact appears on the album teranoid overground edition KOJA YUKINO.
- tripping contact marks Kosuke Saito's first collaboration of aliases.
- According to MAYA, the images used in tripping contact inspired her to make the images in Bad Maniacs.
- tripping contact was absent from the location test of beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle. However, it reappeared in the final release.
- Despite tripping contact being removed in beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro, its overlays are still present in the tricoro data.
- tripping contact was revived in beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL, unlockable in the Chrono Seeker event.
- tripping contact was added to beatmania IIDX INFINITAS on February 17th, 2016 as part of the February 2016 Basic Subscription Monthly Songs.
- On July 6th, 2016, it became unlockable through the Akashic Explore event for players who did not already have it.
- From November 2016, it can be purchased with BITs.
Song Production Information
k: "Hey! Let's collaborate on a song!"
t: "Yeah! We'll collaborate on a song!"
The finished song was based on the above conversation between these two.
I hope you can hear the different change of tune between the first and second halves of this song.
Video Production Information
I had to look back at the title of the song in order to make the illustrations.
This type of powerful song is something I like.
How do I illustrate tripping.
How do I illustrate contact.
...Actually, there are two collaborations!
Is tripping contact (teranoid&MC Natsack Remix) another playthrough?
Listen to and compare the original with the remix and decide which one of the songs you enjoy more.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD||-||6||9||11||-||7||10||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD→19 Lincle||-||6||9||↑12||-||7||10||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL→25 CANNON BALLERS||-||6||9||12||-||7||10||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD CS||3||6||9||12||-||7||10||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||6||9||12||-||7||10||-||-|
|New Songs||COLOSSEUM - ろぴかる倶楽部 - Light My Fire - 時空トラベローグ - Symmetry - NEO GENERATOR SEVEN - Broken Sword|
|Revivals and CS Transplants||in motion - tripping contact - IXION - Beyond The Earth|