- 1 Bad Maniacs
- 1.1 Song Information
- 1.2 Lyrics
- 1.3 Song Connections / Remixes
- 1.4 Trivia
- 1.5 Song Production Information
- 1.6 Video Production Information
- 1.7 Difficulty & Notecounts
Artist: kors k as teranoid
Composition/Arrangement: kors k
VJ: F-FLY (overlays by MAYA)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS
Other Music Game Appearances:
You are now entering completely darkness Don't need to prepare for it You just need to die Welcome, as your experience, searching for your souls We are... playing to die (You are so dead) (Kill the bass -- kicks) (You are being taken) (Move to the bounce) How much do you hate me now? That... is not enough I have [****] you We will be back to [****] again soon...
(Kill the bass -- kicks) You are now entering completely darkness Don't need to prepare for it You just need to die Welcome, as your experience, searching for your souls We are... playing to die Check 1: Try to be hardcore Check 2: Scream louder Check 3: Never stop Check 4: We need to die (You are so dead) Hope is lost You are... going down We need to die How much do you hate me now? That... is not enough I have [****] you We will be back to [****] again soon...
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of Bad Maniacs appears on kors k's Ways For Liberation album, and sounds significantly different from the game version.
- Bad Maniacs is the regular ONE MORE EXTRA STAGE for beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS.
- Bad Maniacs is one of the beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS preview songs in beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST. It can be unlocked by having cleared ARCHIVES MODE, DOMINION, Back Into The Light -Feelings Won't Fade Vocal Mix-, and ERaSeR EnGinE DistorteD. Then, play STANDARD MODE and clear three stages with a AA or higher, and obtain a AA or higher on any kors k song on ANOTHER for the EXTRA STAGE.
- Bad Maniacs marks kors k's first ONE MORE EXTRA STAGE song, and is also the first and only ONE MORE EXTRA STAGE to appear as a preview song in a CS game.
- Bad Maniacs is the final BEMANI song done under the teranoid alias by kors k. (See Song Production Infomation below.)
- Bad Maniacs's overlays were partly inspired from the images in tripping contact.
- Bad Maniacs is one of the beatmania IIDX crossovers in REFLEC BEAT as part of Lincle LINK 1. It is unlocked by clearing all Normal Level 6 and below songs in the SIRIUS folder in beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem or beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle.
- As of June 27th, 2012, it can be unlocked in REFLEC BEAT limelight by reaching Glass Level 45 (as part of Lincle LINK 5). It is the seventh and last Lincle LINK 1 song in REFLEC BEAT to be unlocked this way.
- Bad Maniacs' BASIC chart has the second highest object count of any BASIC chart, with 338 objects, behind quaver♪'s 370.
- Bad Maniacs is used as background music in a mission on the KONAMI arcade game ROAD FIGHTERS (ロードファイターズ).
- Bad Maniacs received a new SPECIAL chart in REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! on June 18th, 2014. It could be purchased in the Reflec Shop for 1500 Refle, after clearing the chart in the FINAL ROUND of the kors k Test (kors k検定) in REFLEC Dojo, which was added on the same day.
- From August 22nd, 2014, it could be purchased without prerequisites.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA, it could be purchased from the Garage for 8 VOLZZA KEYs.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA 2, it could be unlocked by clearing its HARD chart a specific number of times, depending on the grade obtained on it (AAA+: 1 time, AAA: 2 times, AA: 3 times, A or lower: 5 times).
- With 1009 notes, Bad Maniacs' SPECIAL chart has the third most number of objects in a REFLEC BEAT SPECIAL chart, behind V's and V₂'s 1014 and 1100 objects, respectively.
- It also has the fourth most number of notes of any pre-REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア chart, after V₂'s SPECIAL chart (1100 objects), Rebellio's HARD chart (1073 objects), and V's SPECIAL and onslaught's HARD charts (both with 1014 objects).
- It is also the first chart in REFLEC BEAT to have over 1000 objects.
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, Bad Maniacs was revived on May 18th, 2017.
- Bad Maniacs is also used as a hidden BGM song in KONAMI's pachislot game, ROULETTE QUEEN.
Song Production Information
kors k as teranoid
I feel that this sound is quite typical of industrial music.
This IIDX will be the final one for teranoid.
Thanks for all your support!
Video Production Information
Hello, MAYA here.
This is a bit of a wild video (which does go along with this wild song).
I first drew the boy's head without electricity, but it didn't feel right and added it in with additional flashes around it.
I then drew the boy's expression on his face, giving him a sort of wild but sexy look to him.
I was then inspired by tripping contact, copying some images from that. Even before I made this, I felt these songs were related.
I had the most fun drawing the tongue and lips image.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS→Present||-||7||10||12||7||10||12|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST||-||7||10||12||7||10||12|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||7||10||12||7||10||12|
|REFLEC BEAT limelight→colette -All Seasons-||5||8||↑10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!→groovin'!! Upper||5||8||10+||10+|
|REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA→VOLZZA 2||5||8||11||↑12|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||5||8||10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT +||5||8||10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||7||10||12||15|
|Lincle LINK #1|
|Common Songs||中華急行 - Thunderbolt|
|beatmania IIDX Songs||Broken - Sakura Reflection - SPECIAL SUMMER CAMPAIGN! - Survival Games - THE FALLEN - Wuv U|
|REFLEC BEAT Songs|| Anisakis -somatic mutation type"Forza"- - Bad Maniacs - reunion - Second Heaven - Turii ~Panta rhei~|
Why did you go away