Genre: RAVERS DANCE SPEED
VJ: MatsuTK (overlays by GOLI)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle
Other Music Game Appearances:
- beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem
- REFLEC BEAT
- REFLEC BEAT plus MUSIC PACK 13
- REFLEC BEAT + KONAMI MUSIC PACK 15
- ポップンリズミン 青龍パック
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of Thunderbolt, titled Thunderbolt (Extended ver.), appears as the final track on the cyber beatnation 2 -Hi Speed conclusion- CD. Vocal samples from previous 青龍 songs, including waxing and wanding, Time to Air, and 3y3s, can be heard in the middle of the song.
- A different long version of Thunderbolt, titled Thunderbolt (BD MIX), appears on 青龍's first album, BLUE DRAGON. This version has the vocal samples from previous 青龍 songs removed.
- Thunderbolt is available as a beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle preview song in Resort Anthem via Lincle LINK 1 as of July 14th, 2011.
- To play Thunderbolt in REFLEC BEAT or limelight, you must have a save game of beatmania IIDX in your e-AMUSEMENT PASS.
- By then playing the song in REFLEC BEAT or limelight, it will be made available in beatmania IIDX.
- As of June 27th, 2012, it can be unlocked in Lincle or tricoro by reaching Q-pro Level 2 (as part of Lincle LINK 5). It is the first Lincle LINK 1 song in beatmania IIDX to be unlocked this way.
- According to Ryu☆'s twitter , 雷龍 is a combination of two people - his Seiryu alias (青龍), and composer Rai Option (雷オプション).
- Ryutaro Nakahara later confirmed being Rai Option as well in a 4gamer interview.
- Thunderbolt marks Ryutaro Nakahara's first appearance under his 雷龍 alias in pop'n music.
- In ポップンリズミン, Thunderbolt is titled Thunderbolt (BD Mix).
- In REFLEC BEAT +, Thunderbolt's artist is romanized as RAIRYU.
- Thunderbolt was added to beatmania IIDX INFINITAS on September 6th, 2017 as part of the September 2017 Basic Subscription Monthly Songs.
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, Thunderbolt was revived on November 2nd, 2017.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア.
ポップンリズミン difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem→Present||-||5||9||12||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||5||9||12||-||5||9||11||-|
|REFLEC BEAT→VOLZZA 2||4||8||10||-|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||4||8||10||-|
|REFLEC BEAT +||4||8||10||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||6||10||12||14|
|Lincle LINK #1|
|Common Songs||中華急行 - Thunderbolt|
|beatmania IIDX Songs||Broken - Sakura Reflection - SPECIAL SUMMER CAMPAIGN! - Survival Games - THE FALLEN - Wuv U|
|REFLEC BEAT Songs|| Anisakis -somatic mutation type"Forza"- - Bad Maniacs - reunion - Second Heaven - Turii ~Panta rhei~|
Why did you go away