Anisakis -somatic mutation type"Forza"-
- 1 Anisakis -somatic mutation type"Forza"-
Anisakis -somatic mutation type"Forza"-
Genre: HARD RENAISSANCE
VJ: shiro (overlays by XTC)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- Anisakis -somatic mutation type"Forza"- shares some similarities with THE FANG (TROOPERS STANCE), the opening theme for beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS, as well with ALBIDA, CaptivAte2～覚醒～, and Evans.
- During the breakdown in the middle, the Japanese traditional folk song "Sakura Sakura" is sampled.
- Anisakis -somatic mutation type"Forza"- marks the first time when a song credited to a CARDINAL GATE artist was not used as an EXTRA STAGE song.
- Anisakis -somatic mutation type"Forza"- continues the story of Vanessa de Verdet, originally started in VANESSA.
- Anisakis is a type of parasite that normally feeds off of fish.
- The miss overlay for Anisakis -somatic mutation type"Forza"- features a notable Engrish paragraph:
However, it nothing but set a foot wrong.
You set a foot wrong.
It set a foot wrong so like him.
The person commits an offense.
- Anisakis -somatic mutation type"Forza"- received a BEGINNER chart in beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS. This chart was carried to beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS CS.
- Anisakis -somatic mutation type"Forza"- received Black Single and Double ANOTHER charts in beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS CS.
- Anisakis -somatic mutation type"Forza"- is one of the beatmania crossovers in REFLEC BEAT as part of Lincle LINK 1. It is unlocked by clearing all NORMAL Level 6 and below songs in the DJ TROOPERS folder in beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem or beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle.
- As of June 27th, 2012, it can be unlocked in REFLEC BEAT limelight by reaching Glass Level 35 (as part of Lincle LINK 5). It is the sixth Lincle LINK 1 song in REFLEC BEAT to be unlocked this way.
- In REFLEC BEAT +, Anisakis -somatic mutation type"Forza"-'s artist is romanized as SUZAKU.
- Anisakis -somatic mutation type"Forza"- received a SPECIAL chart in REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!. It could be unlocked from August 14th, 2014 to August 27th, 2014 in the PASTEL WONDER QUEST (パステルワンダークエスト) event of REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!. To unlock it, you must win 15 times on Hard difficulty in the Wonder Coliseum (ワンダーコロシアム).
- With 961 Objects, Anisakis -somatic mutation type"Forza"-'s SPECIAL chart has the second highest notecount of any Level 11 SPECIAL chart in REFLEC BEAT, behind V's 1014 notes.
- From August 28th, 2014, it could be purchased from the REFLEC Shop for 7000 Refle.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA, it could be purchased from the Garage for 8 VOLZZA KEYs.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA 2, it could be unlocked by clearing its HARD chart a specific number of times, depending on the grade obtained on it (AAA+: 1 time, AAA: 2 times, AA: 3 times, A or lower: 5 times).
- Anisakis -somatic mutation type"Forza"- was added to beatmania IIDX INFINITAS as part of the January 2016 Basic Subscription Monthly Songs.
- On May 18th, 2016, it became unlockable through the Akashic Explore event for players who did not already have it.
- From November 2016, it can be purchased with BITs.
- Anisakis -somatic mutation type"Forza"-'s SPECIAL chart can be purchased in REFLEC BEAT plus from April 17th, 2017.
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, Anisakis -somatic mutation type"Forza"- was revived on October 12th, 2017.
Song Production Information
Connecting the dots between these two songs is Anisakis.
The sharp synth melodies represent the earl being infected with the ideas of dynamism.
The fleeting piano phrases show the earl's determined resistance against his "noble" madness.
As the song progresses, you can imagine the erosion of the earl's sanity.
Did he spend his later years at a solitary post, or did he die earlier?
And could another person emerge to present the key to this mystery?
All this will become clear next time.
Could this represent my story?
Video Production Information
Vanessa de Verdet
Vanessa Earl de Verdet
In 1834, Verdet, a dominating and powerful individual, during secret negotiations with "the Sparrow", was infected with "forza" and had a mental breakdown.
In pain from his disease, his ego collapsed and lost his sanity. I depicted this image of him.
His later years were shrouded in mystery then he died, of which that story can be told another time.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 from 悠久のリフレシア onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS||-||5||9||11||-||6||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS→17 SIRIUS||3||5||9||11||-||6||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem||-||5||9||11||-||6||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle||3||↑6||9||11||-||6||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro→Present||3||6||↑10||11||-||6||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS CS||3||5||9||11||12||6||10||12||12|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST||3||5||9||11||12||6||10||12||12|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||6||10||11||-||6||10||12||-|
|REFLEC BEAT→colette -All Seasons-||4||7||10||-|
|REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!→groovin'!! Upper||4||7||10||10+|
|REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA→VOLZZA 2||4||7||10||11|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||4||7||10||11|
|REFLEC BEAT +||4||7||10||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア→Present||6||9||12||14|
|Lincle LINK #1|
|Common Songs||中華急行 - Thunderbolt|
|beatmania IIDX Songs||Broken - Sakura Reflection - SPECIAL SUMMER CAMPAIGN! - Survival Games - THE FALLEN - Wuv U|
|REFLEC BEAT Songs|| Anisakis -somatic mutation type"Forza"- - Bad Maniacs - reunion - Second Heaven - Turii ~Panta rhei~|
Why did you go away