- Name: Yoshitaka Nishimura (西村宜隆)
- Birthday: February 9th, 1979
- Birthplace: Nagasaki, Kyushu
Yoshitaka Nishimura is a BEMANI artist who made his debut in 2004's beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED, appearing as one of the sound directors in his debut game alongside veteran dj TAKA and Tatsh. Yoshitaka was the head beatmania IIDX sound director from beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD through SIRIUS, after which L.E.D. took over. He's only made three original songs in the series since then.
Shortly after he stepped down as sound director following SIRIUS, Yoshitaka assumed head sound direction for REFLEC BEAT, position that he would retain until REFLEC BEAT colette when he assumed as a general director instead, as well as sound producing SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH alongside dj TAKA. Since then his BEMANI appearances have been rather scarce; most of his appearances in the past few years have been in unlock and cross-game events, or as a vocalist.
Soundwise, Yoshitaka is a pretty versatile artist, making a lot of trance, house, R&B, hardcore and drum'n bass songs, he's also a very skilled DJ, being versed on scratching and live mixing. He's also keen on pop music, often collaborating with artists as ERi and Kanako Hoshino.
Since March 16th 2015, he has been promoted to First Production Lead within KONAMI.
- Yoshitaka owns a dark brown chihuahua named Daizu, who appears in the video for タシカナモノ.
- As hinted on the song commentary for Vem brincar, he might be allergic to cats.
- He was found by NAOKI. Incidentally, Yoshitaka was the one who scouted out Kanako Hoshino, who performed on many of his earlier vocal songs and premiered in the very same game he did.
- Yoshitaka is the only member of beatnation Records' first team who does not have a solo album.
- It was speculated that he was going to release an album around early 2013 but it turned out to be a joke.
- Yoshitaka is one of the few in-house BEMANI artists without a social website page.
- DJ YOSHITAKA / DJ Yoshitaka
- Lucky Vacuum
- 朱雀 (Suzaku)
- VENUS (with Sota Fujimori)
- Michael a la mode (with his voice pitch changed)
- つよし (with Yoshihiko Koezuka)
- The Plastic Ambition (with jun)
- Creative Life (with TSU-NA)
- ガキ大将ティーム (with Akira Yamaoka)
- Caldeira / Galdeira (with TOMOSUKE)
- ビンビンWAVES (member of)