Composition/Arrangement/Lyrics: DJ YOSHITAKA
Length: 2:05 (beatmania IIDX), 1:42 (DanceDanceRevolution)
Genre: NOSTALISH REQUIEM
Movie: shiro (overlays by mari)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD
Other Music Game Appearances:
CaptivAte 誓いを••• からみつく記憶と 黒い契約があなたを 縛り続けるの？ 雪明りに染まる 時計の針が戻るなら この身捧げると･･･
CaptivAte chikai wo... karamitsuku kioku to kuroi keiyaku ga anata wo shibari tsuzukeru no? yukiakari ni somaru tokei no hari ga modoru nara kono mi sasageru to...
Song Connections / Remixes
- CaptivAte～誓い～ is part of the CaptivAte series.
- CaptivAte～誓い～ is based on the beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD opening theme, CUSTOM DRIVE.
- A shorter version of CaptivAte～誓い～ is used in the DanceDanceRevolution series
- "Chikai" (誓い) means "Oath" in Japanese.
- CaptivAte～誓い～ received a brand-new Double ANOTHER chart in beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS. This chart was carried to beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD CS.
- CaptivAte～誓い～ was unlocked in DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2 for normal play on December 13th, 2007.
- It is the only song from the CaptivAte series that has appeared in DanceDanceRevolution.
- In the DanceDanceRevolution series, CaptivAte～誓い～'s artist was changed to DJ YOSHITAKA feat. A/I.
- CaptivAte～誓い～ has never been on an American/European CS release of DanceDanceRevolution.
- CaptivAte～誓い～ was added to beatmania IIDX INFINITAS on May 2nd, 2017 as part of the May 2017 Basic Subscription Monthly Songs.
- From June 2019, it can be purchased with BITs.
- CaptivAte～誓い～ also appears in the SPINFEVER series of medal redemption games by KONAMI.
Song Production Information
Wow, now it's our 3rd version of CaptivAte! "To see and do onto others, with no fear of risk", and then you will become the story's "judge", and see if you could keep your promises.
That is this time's story. With this song's arrival, and with the arrivals of so many other amazing songs everyone else as made, I hope the people who are interested in this song will try and check it out!
Video Production Information
So this is the new IIDX animation! DJ Yoshitaka said, "Just feel free to draw what you feel from the song."
The last theme this time, "oath" is it? It seems to me as something paralleling, a subject that seems to be where you imagine the image to be something you have to search for desperately within your own self.
However, it seems odd returning back to the real world when you have to look for something like that!
So I did something otherworldly, like a little fairy in her own little "incident" of sorts.
An "UMA" fairy, where her wings sprout in spirit, not in actuality, to be honest.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD||-||6||9||10||-||6||9||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS→Present||-||6||9||10||-||6||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD CS||2||6||9||10||-||6||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||6||9||10||-||6||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||6||9||10||-||-||-||-||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||100 / 0||155 / 14||252 / 14||420 / 15||- / - / -||151 / 23||247 / 17||419 / 16||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2 CS JP||1||4||6||8||-||4||6||9||-|
|DJ YOSHITAKA's CaptivAte series of songs|
|Main Songs||CaptivAte～裁き～ - CaptivAte～浄化～ - CaptivAte～誓い～ - CaptivAte2～覚醒～|
|Remixes||CaptivAte～浄化～ (Wiegenlied Mix) - CaptivAte～裁き～(SUBLIME TECHNO MIX)|