Composition/Arrangement: DJ YOSHITAKA
Genre: NOSTALISH REQUIEM
VJ: F-FLY (overlays by GOLI)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Do you know the reason why she's gone? Has she led to the bright red world? How can I also go to the world? Her singing voice is heard. Whenever her singing voice is found, my soul is purified. Where is she? Where is she...? 赤く染まる 月の雫 涙 空 私には声にならない程深く and so for you・・・居続け愛した人よ 繰り返して心が凍てついてく I love you ...
Do you know the reason why she's gone? Has she led to the bright red world? How can I also go to the world? Her singing voice is heard. Whenever her singing voice is found, my soul is purified. Where is she? Where is she...? akaku somaru tsuki no shizuku namida sora watashi ni wa koe ni naranai hodo fukaku and so for you... itsuzuke ai shita hito yo kurikaeshite kokoro ga ite tsuiteku I love you ...
Do you know the reason why she's gone? Has she led to the bright red world? How can I also go to the world? Her singing voice is heard. Whenever her singing voice is found, my soul is purified. Where is she? Where is she...? A drop of the moon, my tears, the sky are dyed red So much that I can't put a voice to it and so for you... my beloved who stayed with me, My heart begins to freeze as it all repeats I love you...
Song Connections / Remixes
- CaptivAte～浄化～ is the first song of the CaptivAte series.
- CaptivAte～浄化～ is based on the beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED ending theme, simply titled IIDX RED Ending.
- A remix of IIDX RED Ending, titled IIDX RED Ending (Ryu☆Remix) appears in Ryu☆'s album starmine 2020 : Mare Nectaris.
- A remix of CaptivAte～浄化～, titled CaptivAte～浄化～ (Wiegenlied Mix), appears on the beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY Original Soundtrack album.
- "Jouka" (浄化) means "Purification".
- CaptivAte～浄化～'s genre was displayed as NOSTALISH REQIEM in beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY. The spelling was corrected on CaptivAte's New Song Introduction page on the official HAPPY SKY website.
- However, the misspelling remains intact on beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY CS.
- Xiatian appears in CaptivAte～浄化～'s video.
- CaptivAte～浄化～ was one of 30 possible picks for songs for REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper's 7th Set (Users' SELECTION) of the BEMANI MUSIC FOCUS unlocking system. It ranked 5th overall in number of votes.
- CaptivAte～浄化～ is unlockable in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS from February 8th, 2017, after purchasing its NORMAL, HYPER, and ANOTHER charts with BITs.
Song Production Information
This song, CaptivAte〜浄化〜, is based around the concept of following your heart until the very end. It ended up as a pretty raw mix with piano in the first half and synth in the second that brought out that sort of atmosphere of not-quite weakness very well. The lyrics start out with "Akaku somaru tsuki no shizuku namida sora ... "; the very important idea that lurks behind each of these seemingly unrelated phrases is "emotion". Please look forward to gradually brighter "CaptivAte"s.
Video Production Information
This is DJ Yoshitaka's popular song. The ending song of the last version of the game was still fresh in everyone's mind during the location test, and it gave rise to this song.
I really like the part that goes "Akaku somaru ... ". Somehow it really conveys the feeling of delicateness you get standing in front of a piece of glass before it's broken. If it's broken, it can be brought back ... I suppose. I listened to this song over and over during production.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY||1||5||9||11||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD→Present||-||5||9||11||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY CS||2||5||9||11||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST||2||5||9||11||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||5||9||11||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||5||9||11||-||-||-||-||-|
|DJ YOSHITAKA's CaptivAte series of songs|
|Main Songs||CaptivAte～浄化～ - CaptivAte～誓い～ - CaptivAte～裁き～ - CaptivAte2～覚醒～|
|Remixes||CaptivAte～浄化～ (Wiegenlied Mix) - CaptivAte～裁き～(SUBLIME TECHNO MIX)|