Artist: Ryu☆ Vs. Sota
Composition/Arrangement: Ryu☆, Sota Fujimori
Genre: TRANCE CORE
VJ: Hideaki Tsutsumi (FUKUHAKU PRINTING)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD CS
Other Music Game Appearances:
All of the soundbites in Go Beyond!! except "Go Beyond" have been backward-masked.
S O T A R Y U Collaboration Go Beyond Go Beyond S O T A R Y U Collaboration Go Beyond Go Beyond Go Beyond Go Beyond
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of Go Beyond!!, titled Go Beyond!! (Extended RRVer.), can be found on Ryu☆'s third album, Rainbow☆Rainbow.
- Another extended version, titled Go Beyond!! (STARLiGHT Mix), appears on the Ryu☆BEST -STARLiGHT- album. This version is shorter than the above one.
- A sequel to Go Beyond!!, titled Go Ahead!!, appears in beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ.
- Go Beyond!! could be unlocked in beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS by playing at either 15 different arcades, or arcades in 4 different prefectures.
- On January 7th, 2009, it was unlocked for everyone to play.
- Go Beyond!! received a BEGINNER chart in beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST. This chart was carried to the arcade releases in beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle.
- Go Beyond!! could be unlocked in REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper as part of the 4th Set (Ryu☆'s SELECTION) of the BEMANI MUSIC FOCUS unlocking system. It could be unlocked after unlocking the other songs of the 4th Set.
- Its SPECIAL chart could be unlocked via the BEMANI MUSIC FOCUS event as well after unlocking Go Beyond!!'s BASIC/MEDIUM/HARD charts.
- From September 17th, 2015 onwards, it could be purchased from the REFLEC Shop for 3800 and 1500 Refle for its BASIC/MEDIUM/HARD and SPECIAL charts, respectively.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA, its BASIC/MEDIUM/HARD charts could be purchased in the Garage for 20 VOLZZA KEYs. Its SPECIAL chart could be purchased for 8 VOLZZA KEYs after clearing the song.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA 2, it was playable by default.
- Go Beyond!! was added to beatmania IIDX INFINITAS as part of the January 2016 Basic Subscription Monthly Songs.
- On May 18th, 2016, it became unlockable through the Akashic Explore event for players who did not already have it.
- From November 2016, it can be purchased with BITs.
Song Production Information
At the Akihabara event, this was most definitely decided. This is gonna be huge!! "BPM"200 was our most important element here, but we wanted to incorparate an orchestral and trance stylized approach. We wanted it to be enjoyable to a large group of people. If you like this song, give us a shout, by all means!
Thanks a lot, everyone!
It's this time around again that I, Ryu☆ appear again.
This is the time that I got to collaborate a song with Sota Fujimori, and we're both really proud.
When I was having a talk with some people over some "Chinese meat dinner", my partner was decided. However, there are times when you are delighted when you get surprised with something like this, but then you end up getting all nervous and worked up.
This was one of those times!
Well, sometimes you can't just take the easy way and you skip to the "tough, rough storm" part!
Doing the part where he had to get the idea of the song, we had to keep progressing on how the music will be produce. Sota gave me some of the sounds and parts of the song, but it was hard to edit it to the point of our satisfaction, and we had to keep trying over and over to replace what we didn't like.
For the beats and orchestration of the first portion of the song, Sota came up with some ideas to go with mine, and placed them over my sounds. It ended up to become a track that sounds very good!
In my own little job, I tried capturing the essence from "Aurora" so that it's stylized at some parts of the song.
"Go Beyond!!" If it's something you guys will enjoy, I will be very honored.
Video Production Information
This is the first time I've ever had to make a movie for the "IIDX" series, it's an honor!
With the video having to be finished with the same time as the song was, it made me a little nervous, but at the end, it turned out to be alright and very pleasant!
"Go Beyond!!" is truly the image and the title for this song, and for the concept, it was truly "to run off to the other side, beyond our limitations".
The vital force of the song is the plant; when there are beats, it rushes at high speed, and forcibly constructs beauty into the new world.
Yet with such little representation, it's kind of grown onto the song. For me, even when I've made something of little significance, I hope it can delight all of you out there.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, and from 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD CS||-||6||10||12||7||10||12|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST||3||6||10||12||6||10||12|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||6||10||12||6||10||12|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS→18 Resort Anthem||-||6||10||12||↓6||10||12|
|beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle→Present||3||6||10||12||6||10||12|
|REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper||5||8||10||10+|
|REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA→VOLZZA 2||5||8||10||11|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||5||8||10||-|
|BEMANI MUSIC FOCUS|
|1st Set (DJ TOTTO's SELECTION)||ABSOLUTE - CHOCOLATE PHILOSOPHY - LOGICAL DASH - era (nostalmix)|
|2nd Set (TAG's SELECTION)||DROP THE BOMB - AXIS - fellows - MAD BLAST|
|3rd Set (Des-ROW's SELECTION)||大見解 - Funky sonic World - BE LOVIN - CURUS|
|4th Set (Ryu☆'s SELECTION)||GENOM SCREAMS - Presto - JET WORLD - Go Beyond!!|
|5th Set (TOMOSUKE's SELECTION)||I'M GONNA GET YOU! - the keel - LOVE IS ORANGE - Gamelan de Couple|
|6th Set (kors k's SELECTION)||Flash Back 90's - White Eve - HELL SCAPER - starmine|
|7th Set (Users' SELECTION)||明鏡止水 - Pink Rose - sync - Beyond The Earth|
|8th Set (PHQUASE's SELECTION)||COSMIC COWGIRL - BOBBY SUE AND SKINNY JIM - 男々道 - Spica|
|9th Set (wac's SELECTION)||PULSE - GRADIUSIC CYBER - Nova emoção - 踊るフィーバーロボ|
|10th Set (dj TAKA's SELECTION)||♥Love²シュガ→♥ - Lucy - GUILTY - V - V₂|
|CONTENTS SELECTION||ZERO-ONE - MAKE A JAM! - Ping×Pong×Dash - DAY DREAM|