- Name: Takayuki Ishikawa (石川貴之)
- beatmania IIDX: sound director (beatmania IIDX substream→beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS), sound producer (beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS→beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA)
- DanceDanceRevolution: sound producer (DanceDanceRevolution X2→DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX)
- pop'n music: sound producer (pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝→pop'n music Sunny Park)
- REFLEC BEAT: sound producer (REFLEC BEAT→REFLEC BEAT colette -All Seasons-)
- SOUND VOLTEX: sound director (SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH), sound producer (SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection-→Present)
- Birthday: June 4th, 1975
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Likes: The Beatles, Rickenbacker, Europe, Southern islands, beer, sodas (Coke), eating lunch by the Shinkansen (bullet trains)
- Dislikes: Tomatoes, insects, tight spaces, rain
- Favorite Instrument: Piano
- Favorite Music Style: Trance
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/iam_nota_djtaka
Takayuki Ishikawa is an in-house KONAMI artist who's worked at the company since the late 1990's, his earliest known project for the company being the 1998 PlayStation Game Dolphin's Dream. As a BEMANI composer, he is best known for being the former sound director of the beatmania IIDX series, where he was the head sound director from beatmania IIDX substream all the way up to beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY. He's also composed a song for every beatmania IIDX arcade game with the single exception of substream. He has written some of the most prolific/famous songs in all of BEMANI, including Abyss, .59, A, V, sync, and many more. Takayuki's also been a regular contributor to pop'n music since pop'n music 5.
While his favorite style of music is trance and techno, often bringing classical and written tradition music concepts into electronic music, he's also produced some drum'n'bass and happy hardcore songs. Also, he has demonstrated his skills producing rock and punk songs in BEMANI several times.
Takayuki is currently the sound producer of the SOUND VOLTEX series.
- Takayuki was the sound designer of beatmania 4thMIX -the beat goes on-.
- Takayuki has the second longest tenure of any in-house BEMANI artist, only behind Mutsuhiko Izumi.
- Takayuki composed and arranged a song for RUMBLE ROSES, titled 紅影～Crimson Shadow～, of which an instrumental version later appeared as part of ランブルメドレー.
- Takayuki co-wrote Marine Snow alongside TaQ for his ongaq:stromatolite album.
- dj TAKA / TAKA
- Lion Musashi / Lion MUSASHI
- D.J.Amuro / 安室
- Risk Junk / Risk Junk-G
- D.J.SETUP / SETUP / 罠師
- 金獅子 / 怒れる金の獅子
- OutPhase (with TaQ)
- iconoclasm / アイコノクラズム (with Jun Wakita)
- colors / 色彩乃夢 (composer for)
- 本能寺 尊之
- 板橋ギャング / T&S seq. factory (with Seiya Murai)
- dj silverberg
- dj razzle dazzle
- ADULTIC TEACHERS
- DJ Scratch & Bend